Pure Planet reviews: add your feedback

Options

Comments

• Sianyloo
    Options
    I have recently moved house and been trying to switch to Pure Planet for 5wks now with no success. We were with them at previous house and couldnt praise them highly enough then, but to start a new account seems to be impossible using the Wattbot tool. I have used it regularly over this time but not had a clear response as to where my switch is so far since had no contact from them, costing me considerably more during this time as on previous owners supplier’s standard tariff until switch complete. The questions asked are irrelevant and it says they will refer to team but never hear back. Have also emailed them directly but no response received. Going to have to cancel switch and find a new supplier soon.
  • PurePlanet
    PurePlanet Posts: 199 Organisation Representative
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Sianyloo wrote: »
    I have recently moved house and been trying to switch to Pure Planet for 5wks now with no success. We were with them at previous house and couldnt praise them highly enough then, but to start a new account seems to be impossible using the Wattbot tool. I have used it regularly over this time but not had a clear response as to where my switch is so far since had no contact from them, costing me considerably more during this time as on previous owners supplier’s standard tariff until switch complete. The questions asked are irrelevant and it says they will refer to team but never hear back. Have also emailed them directly but no response received. Going to have to cancel switch and find a new supplier soon.

Hi Sianyloo
    That does sound frustrating.
    If you come and chat to me in the Pure Planet Community I'll have a better idea of who you are, and I'll be able to chase this up with our Member services team.
    We'll get this sorted.

Marc @ Pure Planet
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of Pure Planet. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the Verified Companies list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
  • Sianyloo
    Options
    Thanks Marc. Do I do this via the App. Is there anything specific o need to go into to do this please?
  • PurePlanet
    Options
    Thanks Marc. Do I do this via the App. Is there anything specific o need to go into to do this please?

Hi
    Via the app or in a browser at https://community.purepla.net/
    If you're logged into your Pure Planet app you will see a community moon on the homepage (assuming you've got the latest version of the app).
    Tap on that and it'll take you straight there!
    On your first visit you'll be asked to pick a username.
    I'll look out for you! :j

Marc @ Pure Planet
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of Pure Planet. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the Verified Companies list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
  • beardiedog
    Options

You can do this via the website.
  • Sianyloo
    Options
    Thanks, message on community board now submitted.
  • Beekeeper2016
    Options
    updated the app this morning before submitting my first reading. During the process I was asked to take a photo of the meter which I did - it said that if all the numbers were clear in the photo to hit 'next', only trouble was there was no 'next' button. I had to start again and submitted the readings without photo's.
    I tried your 'help' section on the app to not much avail.....the 'ask wattbot' is just a series of generic answers which did not acknowledge the problem and the 'ask our community' section seemed not much better.
    Not a great start :-(
  • PurePlanet
    Options
    Hi @Beekeeper20
    Can you let me know what kind of phone you have?
    On some models the button has been known to 'hide' under the keyboard.
    Pushing the keyboard away reveals it.
    Keep hold of that meter photo, just in case we need it. (They're used if a previous supplier disputes an opening reading).

Thanks for choosing Pure Planet!

Marc @ Pure Planet
    Verified Company
  • Beekeeper2016
    Options
    Hi Marc, It's an iPhone 5s
  • Leear
    Leear Posts: 59 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Marc,

Do you ever plan to do a fixed term tariff?:)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback