bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Probably not enough to go round:o

20p whoopsied:T:T

All my homemade cake has disappeared:o

A3581444-8_D5_F-4770-96_D0-1_D9_F2_BE8_DF84.jpg

Oh well i might as well have one not had a cake since this time last year:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • matty17r
    matty17r Posts: 1,215 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Did my planned yeo valley yogurt shop. All went to plan with my 10 whoopsied bakery items. Prefer this to the muller glitch. Only a few mags left in my store.
    Micheals - you definitely need to keep the yellow stickered branded stuff separate as it will compare to other supermarkets.
    Our cross shredder has been making a funny whirring noise for a while now but today gave up the ghost completely so need a new one. Not really any good offers about anyone got any tips please? Most of the reviews on the cheaper ones seem negative.
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    matty17r wrote: »
    Did my planned yeo valley yogurt shop. All went to plan with my 10 whoopsied bakery items. Prefer this to the muller glitch. Only a few mags left in my store.
    Micheals - you definitely need to keep the yellow stickered branded stuff separate as it will compare to other supermarkets.
    Our cross shredder has been making a funny whirring noise for a while now but today gave up the ghost completely so need a new one. Not really any good offers about anyone got any tips please? Most of the reviews on the cheaper ones seem negative.

I went to a T a little further afield from my normal store and got all excited seeing 2 containers full of mags...but on looking closer they were still Januarys :( so no Febs issue in 4 stores I have been to :(
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    AP - I have opened today!!!8217;s envelopes - £3 G x 5 and 1 x £5 today :D.

So yes, prizes still available.

HTH

Anon
  • bubbs
    Options
    matty17r wrote: »

I have not seen any mags :(
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Just had a video call from baby GSs..they looked so cute with their pjs on ready for bed- except their bed tonight is an airplane seat, they have just taken off destination Singapore 30 C, FOR 4 nights then off to the Philippines and not back to UK til beginning of March ...
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    How did you change the email address please? A friend on FB trying to get back on here is having the same problem.

alto sends her apologies she busy but told me to copy and post this :)

When I went to sign in I eventually got a little link to be sent an email to reset forgotten password. I fiddled around trying three passwords with and without capital letter at front and as I say eventually got this link popped up.
  • bubbs
    Options
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    Just had a video call from baby GSs..they looked so cute with their pjs on ready for bed- except their bed tonight is an airplane seat, they have just taken off destination Singapore 30 C, FOR 4 nights then off to the Philippines and not back to UK til beginning of March ...
    Awwww you will miss them x
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    midwinter wrote: »
    Good morning one and all, all quiet in here!

TM was up late!

Snow foreast, had a little, wonder how much more we will get today.

Love snow when I don't have to drive in it!

Have a good day everyone.

I was indeed up late. We’ve had a busy family and friends weekend. All I’ve done is cook, eat, cook, eat.....with a bit of sleep thrown into the mix. DS is on his way to Leeds now and I’m settled down with a cuppa for a catch up:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Pippo and MKS....
    Hey ....well done on your whoopsies.

I escaped, I mean nipped out today too:p

I got half a dozen items for 1p each :T:T

And some 10p mushrooms, salad pots etc

It was all very civilised:)

But the amazing thing about today is.....

.......I didn’t bump into Elaine:o:rotfl::D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business