Virgin mobile 30 day rolling airtime plan

I have two separate credit agreements one for my phone and one for my 30 day rolling air time plan, I have had constant issues with my billing being changed for data I have not used, I have had no assistance from customer services. I daughter legal advise and was told it was my legal right as a consumer to cancel the airtime plan and still keep the credit agreement for my phone. So I called customer services again today and was made to feel stupid they refused to let me speak to a supervisor and stated it was my own fault the bill was the way it was and I was not allowed to cancel, I asked over 10 times to speak to a supervisor to which they hung up on me.

I then called the cancellation team and they again refused to cancel my airtime plan and when I asked again to speak to a supervisor was told there was none in he building but assured me someone would call me back today but surprisingly I have had no call back.

Comments

• pmduk
    pmduk Posts: 10,655 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Make your complaint in writing. The address is shown on here. Make sure you include the date of your first call and state that you wish the notice to start from that date.
  • 20aday
    20aday Posts: 2,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post PPI Party Pooper
    They need to have a look at their own website!

Simple. To give you flexibility we have one contract for your handset loan - it will last for 24 or 36 months dpending on what you choose. And another 30 day rolling contract for your airtime. So if you ever want to cancel the airtime contract you just need to give us 30 days' notice. Your handset loan will carry on until you pay it off, which you can do on the agreed installments, or earlier. Whatever suits you best.
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
  • pmduk
    pmduk Posts: 10,655 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Yes, but retentions people like to make it difficult to cancel, especially when it hits their targets.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure