Patio Doors - Glass Shattered

2»

Comments

• ormus
    ormus Posts: 42,714 Forumite
    check your excess first. small claims are not worth it.
    excess is typically 100-500 quid. so anthing less than say 1k is doubtful.

try getting a decent quote next year if youve had a claim.
    Get some gorm.
  • You need not worry if your patio glass has broken it can always be repaired, there are lots of professionals in this regard who will help you fix any problem reagrding the patio doors, or instead one can even buy a brand new patio door as the prices have come down due to excess demand, the quality of the patio doors is also good these days. There is a wide collection of patio doors in the market.
  • 27col
    27col Posts: 6,554 Forumite
    Irvin01 wrote: »
    You need not worry if your patio glass has broken it can always be repaired, there are lots of professionals in this regard who will help you fix any problem regarding the patio doors, or instead one can even buy a brand new patio door as the prices have come down due to excess demand, the quality of the patio doors is also good these days. There is a wide collection of patio doors in the market.
    Well actually, glass cannot be easily repaired, but it can be easily replaced.
    I can afford anything that I want.
    Just so long as I don't want much.
  • capeverde
    capeverde Posts: 651 Forumite
    just paid £32.80 per sq m for 28mm toughened double glazed units. Im not in your area, but you can do the maths. Fitting them in upvc is a 30 minute job maximum. If its aluminium, they are box glazed and can take a good few hours.
  • docmatt
    docmatt Posts: 915 Forumite
    Irvin01 wrote: »
    You need not worry if your patio glass has broken it can always be repaired

If you can repair a toughened glass sealed unit thats in 4 million sections then you can come and work for me. You'll make me a millionaire mate.
  • Dippypud
    Dippypud Posts: 1,927 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    docmatt wrote: »
    If you can repair a toughened glass sealed unit thats in 4 million sections then you can come and work for me. You'll make me a millionaire mate.

I'll bet your Mum told you thousands of times not to exeggerate. :D;)
    C.R.A.P.R.O.L.L.Z # 40 spanner supervisor.
    No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thought.
    Only after the last tree has been cut down. Only after the last fish has been caught. Only after the last river has been poisoned. Only then will you realize that money cannot be eaten.
    "l! ilyë yantë ranya nar vanwë"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport