Puzz tries again.. this time with claws... My DMP Journey. I will get debt free...

Comments

• Puzzcat
    Puzzcat Posts: 4,200 Forumite
    Brogden wrote: »
    Now now Puzz, where does all of that come from? :(

How can you be a bad mother, daughter, partner when you have the patience of a saint and quietly look after everything that needs seeing to? You have a job on top of that too! :) Not everybody can manage all of that you know.

Can I order a good sleep with sweet dreams tonight and a nice relaxing weekend for Puzz please :A

Brog xx

Morning brogs,

I think the mind is cruel when you can't sleep and switch off! You do say some lovely things thank you. Slow start to the day luckily as dd's school is opening late so I'm still in my catbed with a cup of tea:D

Have a good day.
    Love Puzz.x
    Christmas 2020 £109
    I love my dmp started in Nov 13 with SC. Self Managed 2016 57% done
    £60062/25384.84 - 13222.60k UE

MY DIARY
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4768685
  • You can't possibly be a bad partner. You didn't consider the application of a pillow to the face of OH
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st11lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 40.25% through my pb challenge.
  • Puzzcat
    You can't possibly be a bad partner. You didn't consider the application of a pillow to the face of OH

Oh I did...:rotfl: I think it was the 7 lots of sick that did me in!! Both cats are fine now typically!
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    Make that 8 I've just found a pile on my treadmill...yuk..
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    So after my early morning rant, i'm still awake..!! I have taken a cheeky afternoon off though as feeling a little tired now..!

Met lovely mother for lunch, she paid... jacket potato with tuna and salad.. very nice it was too.....

The negatives...

My rather early start this morning....:mad:
    Not losing any weight this week despite my 6 sessions of exercise.. obviously growing muscle....! :o

The positives..

Lunch paid for by lovely mother..:D
    A cheque from the insurance company for £50 from my complaint about the incorrect offer on the website.... I will bank this when i'm next in town.. :D
    A 3 day weekend....:D
    Paid my 31/50 payment to lovely mother for my loan. now down to £3800.... :D

Right off to do useful things with my afternoon, including sorting more clothes for boot fair, surveys, wii.. and maybe the treadmill too..... collecting dd sometime before 7.30......OH out tonight so when I have dd home a nice evening in front of the tv for me....

Have a good one..
    Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    Happy Sunday....:j and we have another one tomorrow...:j

So what's Puzz been up to.... Not a lot really..

Friday I did 30 minutes on the wii and finally got dd back and home with dinner at 8pm...

Yesterday, Housework.... bit of shopping..... and visited my nieces for some playtime....OH was actually in for dinner for a change and we even sat and watched a film...!

Today... More washing etc...more shopping.. had to go to T*sco to use up my vouchers on branded products.. I got wine... :D ..

I really don't think it can be just me, but why oh why does something always happen when I am out? Today it was a bag snatch by a cyclist from a lady who was packing her shopping into the car behind me.. absolute mayhem.... the noise was incredible, he ended up knocked off his bike by a car and some people held onto him till the police arrived.. her running down the car park aisle screeching he's got my money/stolen my bag etc.. loads of people all standing/watching and joining in.... Why couldn't it have happened 5 minutes later when I was safely in Te*co..? Left me a little shaky and it was nothing to do with me... I am definately safer staying indoors...!! On that note I am going out for a walk shortly...:rotfl: I shall try to avoid any more incidents....

Nothing planned for tomorrow as yet, might meet up with my bestie for a coffee... if she's free....

Have a lovely weekend.....
    Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    Forgot to add..

Money news..

Sorry Brogs didn't win a penny on the lottery.. :(

On the upside.. I am now on £18.45 on one poll so nearly half way to pay out...

Also up to £39.00 with Nectar points.. I got a £7 off £50 spend with Tes*o to day but think I am going to continue with my mostly spends at sainbugs this year and see how many points I can rack up.... I think they owe me 600 points from an offer they sent recently.. also got about 250 points of paper vouchers I need to redeem instore... plus now I have paid for delivery for 6 months seems' silly to drive 4 miles to Mr T's, and I bet I would spend more browsing round...!

Signed up with the insurance company who nicely sent me £50 cheque so if I deduct that my insurance for the year is £113...
    I pay monthly dd, works out about 25p more a month than last year..

Also changed tariff's on G & E so another £5 a month saved.. but I will probably keep the dd as it is, I do like credit ready for the winter...!

Think that's it now.. best get ready for my walkies...!!

Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    :jLoving an extra day off and we have sunshine too.... :j

Went out for a 3.5 mile walk yesterday and another planned for today.. scales don't appear to be moving much but I am feeling thinner/more toned and am wearing a fitted t-shirt today to show off my curves...!!!!

Just waiting for the washing to finish so I can peg it out then off to meet my best friend for a coffee and natter... then back for house stuff... count up £1 pot.. ironing, walking, dinner making... etc etc.....

Hope you all have a lovely bank holiday monday....

Puzz.x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Brogden
    Brogden Posts: 1,173 Forumite
    Morning Puzz :)

Too bad on the lottery.......we'll have to keep trying! Its a bit damp and grey here and its work :(. Only a three day week for me as I am off on a jolly on Friday so a little less pain this week :)

Well done on the walking - I think that's a great way to get exercise because I hate gyms and all that stuff - its like PE at school.....not good :mad:.

I have got one of those little step counter things and I want to do 10,000 steps a day - managed it yesterday and trying it each day this week as there will be a little barley water on Friday :) See if I can look as good as you do in your tee shirt ;)

Brogs x
  • Puzzcat
    Brogden wrote: »
    Morning Puzz :)

Too bad on the lottery.......we'll have to keep trying! Its a bit damp and grey here and its work :(. Only a three day week for me as I am off on a jolly on Friday so a little less pain this week :)

Well done on the walking - I think that's a great way to get exercise because I hate gyms and all that stuff - its like PE at school.....not good :mad:.

I have got one of those little step counter things and I want to do 10,000 steps a day - managed it yesterday and trying it each day this week as there will be a little barley water on Friday :) See if I can look as good as you do in your tee shirt ;)

Brogs x

Hi Brogs,

I'm sure you look gorgeous in/out of your tee shirt... :D

Love Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories