Just fab I made a mistake

In November 2017 I bought myself some boots but carefully tried to ensure this was a one of purchase as I was aware that just fab charge u on a monthly basis. Well this is now occurring in being charged £35 a month i have phoned to cancel in which they said they would refund me but unfortunately haven't and I'm still being charged. On researching this I have been informed that Retail ADR UK could help is this true.:)

Comments

• unforeseen
    unforeseen Posts: 7,268
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    We're you logging into your account each month before the 5th and ticking skip the month?

It is quite clear that the site is a monthly subscription site. They say it enough times and even tell you how to avoid the monthly subscription. There is also a big box on the FAQ page titled 'Cancel Anytime' with a tel number
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    unforeseen wrote: »
    It is quite clear that the site is a monthly subscription site. They say it enough times and even tell you how to avoid the monthly subscription. There is also a big box on the FAQ page titled 'Cancel Anytime' with a tel number
    Indeed, it also means any refund is goodwill rather than a right. I wonder have they actually agreed to refund for the entire six months or just the last payment before cancellation?

Not sure who "Retail ADR UK" are.

I expect the query would be better posted on the Consumer Rights Board rather than here on the PPI board...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure