claiming ppi

Options
Hi! just reading about this, and would like to know if I could still claim this if my policy is with a debt agency, as we are paying interest on this and the policy.

Comments

• maxdp
    maxdp Posts: 3,873 Forumite
    Options
    ayla wrote: »
    Hi! just reading about this, and would like to know if I could still claim this if my policy is with a debt agency, as we are paying interest on this and the policy.
    Yes you can:D
    :mad:
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    ayla wrote: »

Hi there

As Maxdp say you can, this makes no difference at all.

Check this link below for templates and useful info, you can use the template, add you own reasons, they have 8 weeks to respond and another letter maybe required if not successful first time round, just keep on at them, until you receive the final letter, on the final response they should let you know how you can take this further, normally with the Financial ombudsman service (FOS) if eligible.

Post all letters by recorded delivery.
    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/ppi-loan-insurance

If you've no agreement, also write in another letter to request for your copy of the agreement, enclose a £1 postal order or cheque payment, they should send you this by 12 days of request.

Give us a yell for more help if required, good luck.;)

Di
    X
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills