2018 Benbenandme's Next Battle

Options

Comments

• benbenandme
    benbenandme Posts: 12,175 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Hi Jamieboy, yep I spend many happy hours reading the forum on there and have found my trip :D Thank you though, have you been on a cruise?
    Mortgage Total: £55,900 / £75,000
    2024 Savings: £2532
  • benbenandme
    Options
    Whoop whoop, £50 cashed out from populuslive :beer: Added to my brothers fund :D
  • jamieboy
    jamieboy Posts: 136 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Yes, just come back from a South East Asia cruise, got back yesterday but unfortunately came back with the flu, it literally knocked quite a few people off their feet the last few days, apart from that we really enjoyed it.
  • benbenandme
    Options
    Wow that sounds fab, well apart from the flu ;) Hopefully this will be the first of many for me :)
  • benbenandme
    Options
    So it's the weekend again, I would write a list but I've had a mega productive morning and I've done most of it already :D

This morning I had to drop ds at the station to catch his train, then I popped into town, bought some stamps and posted a letter, treated myself to a new savings pot for my £2's, it was reduced to £8.99. I went to the bank and moved the coins that I paid into ds' account into mine and also paid in a cheque. Then I picked up a couple of reduced bits in M&S food hall and headed home.

Once home I have cleaned the bathroom, tidied and cleaned both bedrooms, cleaned the hall / downstairs loo, done two loads of washing, mopped the kitchen and conservatory floors, tidied and cleaned the lounge and taken out the rubbish / recycling.

I still need to: check the banking, hoover through, iron when the washing is dry, do my Super 6, reach my swagbucks goal and then spend the afternoon chilling watching the football and rugby ;):)

At the minute I'm sat in the conservatory in the sunshine with the laptop and a coffee, watching the first load of washing I've put on the line this year, spring is headed this way, happy times :D
  • benbenandme
    Options
    £7 cashed out from Prolific :beer:
  • benbenandme
    Options
    We managed to recover a draw from 2-0 down yesterday in the football so at least we got a point there, today I need to finish off the bits and pieces I didn't get done yesterday, make a roast dinner and collect ds later from the station.

I'm sat in the conservatory again this morning, its chilly but bright, and I've just seen a little bird having a nosey in the birdbox on the fence :T :T Spring is definitely on the way :D
  • benbenandme
    Options
    And we've got a snow day :j :j I know 99% of the country has proper deep snow, but for us to get any that settles here is stupidly rare - the Isle of Wight shelters us a bit and it just never settles, so this is the absolute best bit of my job, an unexpected day off, I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning ;):D
  • dangers
    dangers Posts: 1,456 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    The snow hasn!!!8217;t reached us yet. All the schools around here are closing at 1.15 today in anticipation.

Enjoy your day. X
  • tootallulah
    tootallulah Posts: 2,197 Forumite
    Options
    Me too BenBen - enjoy the day, and slightly hope it continues into tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure