CopyOp Social Trading

Options
13»

Comments

• raouia
    Options
    Can you please help me to remove it ! it has no sense of usin ! they !!!!in lie to ppple its defenetly a scam and i used 250 pound! lost it !!!!!!!!!!!
  • bowlhead99
    bowlhead99 Posts: 12,295 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Post of the Month
    Options
    raouia wrote: »
    Can you please help me to remove it ! it has no sense of usin !
    If you'd like to close your account you should speak to them not us.

The claim that they are regulated by CYSEC so if you have followed the complaints process outlined in their general terms & conditions, and still have a complaint that they haven't resolved to your satisfaction, contact that organisation.
    they !!!!in lie to ppple its defenetly a scam and i used 250 pound! lost it !!!!!!!!!!!
    Sure you did.

To open an account with CopyOp I expect you would need to be able to click buttons and enter basic personal information into a form. You should also read all the risk warnings and 10,000 words of terms & conditions. Based on the abilities you display here (to create comprehensible sentences and type accurately), I doubt you were able to get as far as opening the account.

But I don't doubt that if you had opened the account you would have swiftly lost your funds.
  • mark_barrie
    Options
    its says in the last 12 hours a user got a random % ( and whatever the cash equivalent is ) but hasn't been online since 2006
  • zaggor
    Options
    I saw Copyop facebook ADs back in December last year. Sign up process was quite easy. I had a several issue in the joining process but over all the whole thing went quite smooth. After I deposited £200 which is the smallest amount you can deposit, I couldn't sign up my account for 7 days. I sent at least 5 emails to support team but no one really got in touch with me. I was receiving phone calls from a number which you can't call back.
    Finally one day I managed to talked to them, and they fixed the issue with my account. Then, I bought a couple of stocks and made around £12.
    I decided to not use their service so I requested withdraw my money. I received a phone call from a girl who was Russian, I understand from her heavy accent. She asked me the reason I'm requesting withdraw. I told her I don't have time to do it plus didn't like to platform.
    Her respond was outstanding, she asked me what did I expect with £200? I said, I didn't understand what you mean. She said, you deposited only £200 and made £12 profit. Why are you leaving this platform?
    I told her the same thing again. Anyway she asked me to send her copy of my passport, copy of my credit card which I made the deposit with, utility bills at least 6 months old and withdraw form.
    I sent all the information they asked for apart from the form! I asked them at least 10 times within the past 10 days, however, no one respond my calls or emails not even live chat. Once they see my email address in the life chat. They cut the connection.

Don't be fool, this company is the biggest scam.

I'm now dedicating my all time to create this website copyopscam.co where I will help others not to become a victim of this scam.
  • Panswift
    Panswift Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 28 April 2016 at 6:38PM
    Options
    Forget the odds and the trading. If you do a password retrieve you get it back in plain text. This means they don't encrypt the passwords!

Considering all your banking and credit card info is on there, this site is a hacking news story waiting to happen.

Stay away.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport