Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Just received my new password,but i couldn't log in,i'm locked out now.
    Tried to use their contact us form, but you have to select survey,but there are no options showing,so the form will not go through.
    MABLE wrote: »
    I can only echo what some posters on here have found. Login does not work. Tried to send an email but drop down list also does not work. Other than that all is well!
    Well - I got the original "Your new login" e-mail at 1515 yesterday and it didn't work. Tried the Contact Us page and no list of surveys (that was before I read quoia's brilliant explanation of how TNS have mucked it up) . Tried the Forgot Password link and got the e-mail in less than a minute - and that password worked. So I'm going to have a look round and then see if lets me log out and back in again.
    Mchambers wrote: »
    I am going to ask TNS for some free stamps as compensation.
    I'd ask for a Yearbook - that's about the right value for the time we're wasting.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • NBLondon
    I used to put them as 'reserves' but they kept coming back as 'active'. Hope that doesn't happen now.
    I got that repeatedly last year... and now they are all back again! When I try to delete one - I get the message "Save Failed" and it won't go. However, I haven't lost any as I now have about 16 in my list of 10.... So I've tried the new whizzy message system to tell them. Managed to update my current Unaddressed survey (after seeing comments above)
    And I've logged out and in again OK :T
  • cherie1122
    cherie1122 Posts: 489 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Well, today it all worked wonderfully. I even updated my profile with an extra phone number and a picture. I like the new site. I must admit yesterday was quite frustrating and I didn't get on it until around 6 pm.
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I've now managed to add on the post box I use most (which was missing from the list) so I could log the letter I posted last Friday. Now all up to date with entries on the various surveys so quite happy.
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    NBLondon wrote: »
    I got that repeatedly last year... and now they are all back again! When I try to delete one - I get the message "Save Failed" and it won't go. However, I haven't lost any as I now have about 16 in my list of 10.... So I've tried the new whizzy message system to tell them. Managed to update my current Unaddressed survey (after seeing comments above)
    And I've logged out and in again OK :T

Hi

Thankfully, only have 4 Post Boxes and Offices on my list. (Eventhough it said save failed, when I refreshed the page yesterday, the Post Boxes and Offices I had deleted were deleted)
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,620 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    I can!!!8217;t get through the process of entering the two items I,m supposed to mail today despite trying for half an hour. frankly, if they can!!!8217;t bother to include a tutorial Instead of supposedly self intuitive icons for the technical illiterate like me, I,m going to abandon the process
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,817 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    NBLondon wrote: »
    When I try to delete one - I get the message "Save Failed" and it won't go. However, I haven't lost any as I now have about 16 in my list of 10
    Deleted my reserves that were on the new list and got the failed message but after coming out of that screen and back in after each delete they went one by one.
  • notbritishgas
    notbritishgas Posts: 2,304 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Primrose wrote: »
    I can!!!8217;t get through the process of entering the two items I,m supposed to mail today despite trying for half an hour. frankly, if they can!!!8217;t bother to include a tutorial Instead of supposedly self intuitive icons for the technical illiterate like me, I,m going to abandon the process
    Quite easy.
    In the column down the left hand side click on Sender Data Entry. This brings up all of the items you have to send. Click on the one you want and then the entry is the same as the old method in a more fancy way!

Now I am in! I am quite liking the new set up, I am doing three surveys, sending /receiving and correctly addressed are OK. The Unaddressed is a bit different but OK, do not know if we should enter zero on the days nothing is received. At the moment I am entering zero.
  • NBLondon
    molerat wrote: »
    Deleted my reserves that were on the new list and got the failed message but after coming out of that screen and back in after each delete they went one by one.
    Thanks moley - that worked... it's just the confirmation pop-up that's wrong then.
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Quite easy.
    In the column down the left hand side click on Sender Data Entry. This brings up all of the items you have to send. Click on the one you want and then the entry is the same as the old method in a more fancy way!

Now I am in! I am quite liking the new set up, I am doing three surveys, sending /receiving and correctly addressed are OK. The Unaddressed is a bit different but OK, do not know if we should enter zero on the days nothing is received. At the moment I am entering zero.

This is my sidebar notbritishgas. Where would I look to see the correctly addressed / unaddressed? TIA :)

sidebar.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport