Can I Get a Refund?

Hello,
I'm looking for some help and advice.

I've recently booked two cars through Regency LCC Ltd who are an agency who find cars for an occasion and book them with third party companies. I thought I had booked a black luxury minibus and a Bentley. When receiving my confirmation there were errors on the Bentley booking such as incorrect time and pick up address. I had questioned the agent I had been dealing with who advised he would amend this asap and re-send confirmation which I am still waiting on.

I then took it upon myself to contact the third party companies to double check they had received the bookings which they have but one of the companies advised me they don't own a black luxury minibus just a white mini bus with tinted windows.

I then questioned the agent and he said he would change this for me and re-send confirmation which I am yet awaiting for.

I paid £227 non-refundable deposit but I feel I should cancel and demand my money back as the service has been poor, i'm still awaiting on him to correct the errors he's made and he's just ignoring my e-mails.

Can anyone provide any advice? This is for my wedding and I just want everything to be perfect.

Thanks

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family