Awesome August's NSD challange.

Options

Comments

• little_green
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Blimey. That’s scary.
    Hope you can get it sorted out soon
    i hope so too but from reading on line it seems these things can drag on for years :(
  • DebtFreeMonkey
    Options
    Day 9/12 yesterday but not one today. Spent £7.50 of my share of the bill for an xxl large vegan pizza with 2 sides. Was delicious and got to spend a good few hours with close friends so it was worth it as a one off.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,271 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Alicia1804 wrote: »
    Day 9/12 yesterday but not one today. Spent £7.50 of my share of the bill for an xxl large vegan pizza with 2 sides. Was delicious and got to spend a good few hours with close friends so it was worth it as a one off.

Worth it then :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • cathybird
    cathybird Posts: 13,310 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Morning all, 7/10 for me today. :)
    In April I am taking a break from buying: Books
  • f0xh0les
    f0xh0les Posts: 6,876 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Been a bit quiet lately due to issues with ID fraud :( it's such a stress i've had letters through from debt collection agency as this person is accruing debt in my name. It's all very scared & frustrating. The worst part is that no one seems willing to help. I went to the police and they said it wasnt a crime (not convinced). I just feel so helpless. I want to stop this have no idea how & as i say it's all falling on deaf ears.

Hiya - I have just renewed my home and contents insurance last week, and they mentioned it covered ID fraud. If you have insurance it might be an idea to ring and ask if you are covered. Tbh it is something I never even considered might be included, or I would ever have thought to ask about, but it was, and reading your post just made me remember.
    4/10/22One Year Mortgage Free Yay!
    NSTurtle # 55 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 No Turtle gets left behind.[/b]
    ******PROUD MEMBER OF THE TOFU EATING COALITION OF CHAOS !!!******
  • beanielou
    Options
    NSD no 14 yesterday & 15 today,
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Honeysucklelou2
    Options
    Yes. You could count it.
    The other way to do it it is to exclude your DS’s driving lessons from your counted spends.
    ie I exclude my yoga and my physio as for me they are planned & budgeted spends.
    Dident realise that driving lessons had gone up so much.
    Mind you it is nearly 10 years since my DS learnt.
    Blimey that’s scary.

Good plan, so that would make Saturday 3/10 :)
    paydbx2024 #2 £480/£5000 . Mortgage £144k start ~ £148k Jun 23 -
    2024 savings challenge £5/£2000
    EF £140. Savings 2 £30.00. Weekly savings envelope #17
  • beanielou
    Options
    Although it was a planned spend I feel I have to say today was a spend day.
    I have a scooter!!

• little_green
    Options
    NSD no 14 yesterday & 15 today,
    wow well done
  • beanielou
    Options
    wow well done

Trying to cut down on buying cakes & chocolate :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure