Nerd, moi? OK, I'm obsessed..... Blog Discussion

Comments

• I'm not sure which one SS refers to but you can find one here

another one is here

Hope this helps and for Fran and the MSG, its very wet and windy here tonight :)

I was referring to my own random scribblings! Trust me you wouldn't want to download that! :rotfl:
  • Fran
    Fran Posts: 11,281
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    MSE_Martin wrote:
    I am sitting at home watching a recording of "Maria" from Sat night, with the MSG next to me
    .....and you just popped on here to check your graphs? :cool: ;)

I can talk to you about the weather for the next few days, sadly its not going to be that good. After that though... who knows... i work with meterologists; for longer you need a climatologist and they can only give rough estimates..."
    Hi MSG, Thankyou for your insight into the weather. :beer:
    Torgwen.......... :) ...........
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272
    Money Saving Expert
    Any chance of a link to the spreadsheet?

Well after such an intelligent question - how can i refuse... its been added to the blog
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • MSE_Martin wrote:
    Well after such an intelligent question - how can i refuse... its been added to the blog

Sorry for being dumb, I'm sure its "right in front of my eyes" but I can't find the link. :eek:
  • System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    mrviner wrote:
    Sorry for being dumb, I'm sure its "right in front of my eyes" but I can't find the link. :eek:
    This link do you mean?

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/blog/?=200608/#348
  • That made me laugh!
    Martin, you are mad, but in a loveable way!:A
  • We've been robbed -where's series 6 on the graphs ?
    There are many who can out-nerd you !

Best wishes for all the good work.
    Lighter
  • Judi wrote:

No I'm looking for the link to the spreadsheet that Martin mentioned above had been added to the blog. I can only see a picture of a graph.

And the graph is after the 'Discuss this blog' link, so it looks to me like no link to a spreadsheet was added, just a picture of a graph. I'm not complaining I was just a bit confused. :o
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272
    Money Saving Expert
    Yes sorry it is just the pic of the graph - adding the spreadsheet itself gets a bit complicated (plus its my toy and i'm not letting any of you play with it - so there! ;) )

As for
    We've been robbed -where's series 6 on the graphs ?
    Actually point 6 is on there - its just named something different. However a true nerd would've spotted there are some others missing, but its due to
    The graph itself (actually its one of three graphs mapping the same data, as different scales are needed)

Martin :D
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • Joe_Bloggs
    Joe_Bloggs Posts: 4,535 Forumite
    I was amused by the near equal style guru to Martin, Jonathan Ross. He has just done a Japanorama episode on Otaku. That is Japanese nerds.
    J_B.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport