Nectar swipe and win bonuses gone?

So yesterday i divided my shop into £10 segments and when i finished my Nectar balance was £120 on the receipt summery with all the bonuses. I got 1 5000 and quite a few 2000 ones , so this morning i went to put fuel in and do a few more items and when i checked my receipt it said my balance was £2.52 (which is what it was before i did my shop yesterday ). Customer services said i needed to contact Nectar, when i contacted them it said it could take 48 hours for them to show and they could see nothing on my account since the 12th October.

Is this normal for the points stated on the receipt to just disappear the next day and i have to wait 48 hours for the bonus to be added? I would go and spend more money at Sainsbury's today on things that do not go off for years like toiletries but i'm worried its pointless.... has anybody else this weekend been on 2 separate days and seen their balance drop the next day?

Comments

• not all my points from saturday showed up on my receipts on Sunday but they are all on my account this morning.

i ended up with over £50 of points from £100 spend
  • System
    System Posts: 178,092 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    It can take up to 48 hours to update
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts