Options

Comments

• Desperado99
    Desperado99 Posts: 1,195 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    onredbull wrote: »
    :hello: Hiya everyone, :question:
    :think:Just wondering if anyone else has noticed items (quantity increased )being added to your boots basket.:think:
    Each time I log in to my boots account and check my basket (with items ive added from 50% sale - even though we all know they usually empty baskets when site goes down in early hours)
    There are always more quantity been added. Example there will be 3 x of certain item.
    So I delete the '3' and put a '1' Then click on update and it says basket been updated. Then log out.
    When I log back in, they have added more quantity of items,:eek: some have been x9 :shocked:
    Anyone else noticed this?

No that's a new one on me! Mine's just slowly emptied until there's hardly anything in it.

I do think it's been very glitchy this year, I have to log out and back in again lots and sometimes it still won't bring up the basket page. I hate to think what it'll be like when it goes to 70%
  • anteater99
    anteater99 Posts: 1,164 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    There's little available on the site. Do they add more items when the 70% goes live?
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    I went in my local today and the 1/2 price signs are up instore but not in the windows and everything has been moved together

My little local store, today were bunching it all together and the manager was saying cant wait for it all to be gone tomorrow :j
  • onredbull
    onredbull Posts: 403 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I agree the site is very tempremental this year��. I have to keep loggin in every so often. It's a new one for me too, been doing the "sale" for 6/7 yrs now and it's never happened before. Hope it works when it does go live ��

When the sale goes live in early hrs, there are usually loads more products, they get added after midnight when the site usually goes down/can't get on
    It.

‼️BUT within maybe 15-30 mins of the sale going live,‼️the stock will be empty again ‼️
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :kisses3: "In Raising Your Children;" :kisses3:
    "Spend Half As Much Money n Twice As Much Time."
  • Desperado99
    Options
    anteater99 wrote: »
    There's little available on the site. Do they add more items when the 70% goes live?

Last year they added the baby clothes last minute, but they've already been on there for a while. I think what's online now (not a lot) is pretty much it.
  • Katgrit
    Katgrit Posts: 555 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Right, trying to keep calm and not get overly excited, I'm not sure how or why, but I've JUST bought a Christmas S&G 12 Christmas wishes gift set marked with the green parcel sticker at £30, and I've checked my receipt and its gone though at £7.50, which is 75% off. I've checked and triple checked, I'd post a photo of my receipt if I knew how. This was at Aintree retail park store, at 5.40pm today. They are also in the process of changing the OTHER deal signs to put new ones out for the usual Wed promotions, but I can't see if they have any signs for the sale (if that makes sense!).
  • Desperado99
    edited 17 January 2017 at 7:52PM
    Options
    From the MSE Boots Sale Boost page:

Boots has confirmed it WON’T boost on Wed 18 Jan - meaning a delay based on what it has done in previous years – and refused to confirm when it will be. However, sources have told us to expect it to start on Fri 20 Jan.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/boots#bootssaleboost
  • catswiththumbs
    Options
    Katgrit wrote: »
    Right, trying to keep calm and not get overly excited, I'm not sure how or why, but I've JUST bought a Christmas S&G 12 Christmas wishes gift set marked with the green parcel sticker at £30, and I've checked my receipt and its gone though at £7.50, which is 75% off. I've checked and triple checked, I'd post a photo of my receipt if I knew how. This was at Aintree retail park store, at 5.40pm today. They are also in the process of changing the OTHER deal signs to put new ones out for the usual Wed promotions, but I can't see if they have any signs for the sale (if that makes sense!).

Good Lord - think I need to lie down after that news. I was in a store at 5.30 today and the nice lad on the till said they still haven't been told it's tomorrow and thought it was too late for them to be told by that time.
    A store I was in about 2.30 - manager said she thinks it might be Friday.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.....
  • MSE_Rhiannon
    Options
    Hi guys, we've spoken to Boots and it's definitely not boosting the sale tomorrow. See our deals page (linked in OP's post) for updates as we get them. :)
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
    Follow us on Twitter to grab the latest MSE Deals.
  • Desperado99
    Options
    Hi guys, we've spoken to Boots and it's definitely not boosting the sale tomorrow. See our deals page (linked in OP's post) for updates as we get them. :)

That really messes up my spreadsheet :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport