Sainsbury's in store big bargains thread

Options

Comments

• dcon_blue
    dcon_blue Posts: 1,181 Forumite
    Options
    levis2891 wrote: »
    my sainsburys had quite a few yogurts for 10p
    they were where they normally put reduced items but they had sels saying 10p and all had long expirey dates (around 27-30th). so i'm guessing their changing ranges or packs have updated packaging coming so they are getting rid

included;
    twekkelo farmhouse yogurt - apple&cinnamon 500g
    Rachels organic low fat apple&elderflower 450g
    ski smooth limited edition toffee apple 4pack
    sainsburys be good fromage frais 200g
    sainsburys so organic natural yogurt 1kg
    ..and i think 1 or 2 more brands but i didn't get those and dont remember what they were

all for 10p each :D

I think there's a voucher for this on the Voucher & Coupons Thread
  • Love_My_Bargains
    Options
    cazzap06 wrote: »
    Maybe by 'mature ladies' they mean they don't have sex with random strangers they meet on hen weekends? ... Hence not needing them

Lol :rotfl:
    We had a fab weekend and no we did not need them lol
    They came handy for one of our girls as she is having an op and the medication she will be taking will cancel the pill out .... Think this medication lasts for a month so she has plenty to last and will keep her husband happy :D
  • dcon_blue
    dcon_blue Posts: 1,181 Forumite
    Options
    May I pose a question re Nectar Points to you Sainsbos gurus? :D

I know S receipts don't have a barcode to scan ... it just says "With Nectar you could have earned xxx points".

So when CS add Nectar points from a receipt to your account do they key into the till the date, time, till no, etc?

TIA xx
  • ikkle87
    ikkle87 Posts: 8,449 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    No the receipt must be dated within the last 4 days. They scan your nectar card and then just type in the number of points you should have received. Then scribble out the amounts on your receipt so you can't claim the nectar points on it again x
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
  • Snugster
    Snugster Posts: 105 Forumite
    Options
    cazzap06 wrote: »
    Maybe by 'mature ladies' they mean they don't have sex with random strangers they meet on hen weekends? ... Hence not needing them
    I think I should have put one of these at the end of my post - ;)
  • dalla
    dalla Posts: 23 Forumite
    Options
    going to have to have a trip to Sainsbury's now!! only go once a year lol.. will let you know if I pick up any bargains!
  • loobylou232
    loobylou232 Posts: 1,599 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all. just back from sainsbury where I found the Tresemme smooth memory frizz control spray 250mL was reduced from £4.80 to £1.20.
    This is due to a formulation change. The new smooth memory spray contains argan oil and this is printed clearly on the label. That one is full price. The cheap one contains sweet almond oil and this isn't on the front of the label. The sel stated correct price.
    Worth a look if you regularly straighten your hair and use heat protection spray.
  • mumofjanda
    mumofjanda Posts: 286 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,
    Sainsburys are selling Colgate toothpaste in 'Retro' packaging (75ml) reduced from 75p to 25p.
    These were in a large cardboard display but the reduced sign wasn't very obvious so there were lots left.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you will have a look tomorrow :)
  • lindsaygalaxy
    lindsaygalaxy Posts: 2,067 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just picked some up:) Still lots left though.
    £2 Savers club £0/£150
    1p a day £/
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport