IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Private parking fines UKCPS Ltd

Options

Comments

• Sirdan
    Sirdan Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    Options
    Coops1878 wrote: »
    Hi. Parked in a residents parking area for less than 5 minutes to take something to a resident. When I went to see them they said I could not park so I went back down only to find I had been clamped and had to pay £80 to get released. I wrote to he clamping company only for them to say go away.

Wanted to know is it worth paying £25 and to take this to the small claims or do I have a claim as the sign said with permission. I asked and was told no so went to move car but to late.

Can anyone help?

Firstly you should start your own thread.

Secondly you will get excellent advice on how to proceed here (you will need to register first )

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showforum=60
  • notts_phil
    notts_phil Posts: 1,087 Forumite
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Just beware of any pm's from strangers about this. Peter Haswell of UKCPS has stalked these forums before and sent dodgy pm's to people, including me.

What did he say to you coupon?
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    notts_phil wrote: »

I bet it was something like: "I'm going to sue you for loss of income" :rotfl:
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 26 October 2016 at 7:32PM
    Options

Well funnily enough, of course I have kept them! :D

He was posting as Firebird20 who I think was Hasbeen (not Perky unless anyone else can remember otherwise...):

advice given
    Coupon-mad or are you schoolrunmum? Some of your posts are extremely derogatory, slanderous and libellous. In addition there are major inaccuracies which are missleading people. Don't be surprised if some people find it necessary to take action against libels and against false advice especially as you do not have a disclaimer of any sort.

Sounds like a snake doesn't he? Can't you just hear his snidy voice saying 'Missssleading...' hence the extra 's'...of course that was months and months ago and no 'action' was taken as all we are doing here is advising people how to avoid the SCAM of private parking tickets!

Worse though, was this one I kept from ? (can't recall who PPExpert was, but I pm'd him when he sent really out-of-order pm's to a couple of others on here):

Originally Posted by PPExpert
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Coupon-mad
    Wanna be reported to the BPA for posting private messages on forums, bringing the parking 'industry' into disrepute?

You are going the right way about it and wasting Court fees and time as well. Sad, sad job you have.
    Originally Posted by Coupon-mad

his answer to me:

'GO FOR IT MATE...

its better than the one you have... or are you a benefit-scrounger like the other time-wasters on here... go play chasing cars on the motorway or something... the vultures could do with some roadkill!'

:p

EDITED FOR NEW READERS (2016)

DO NOT EVEN CONTINUE READING - THIS IS A 2011/2014 THREAD - IT IS OUT OF DATE IN ADVICE.

More importantly if you have a UKCPS new PCN now, they are banned from getting DVLA data so do not appeal and no letters can be sent (at the time of writing this at the end of 2016).

DO NOT REPLY HERE, GO TO PAGE ONE AND READ THE NEWBIES THREAD AND IF YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS YOU WILL THEN BE ON PAGE ONE AND CAN START A NEW THREAD

This thread is ancient - use the forum jump on the right and read the current advice instead!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • trisontana
    trisontana Posts: 9,472 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    After this week's humiliating defeat in court I wonder if Haswell might lose his job at UKCPS and join the ranks of the "benefit scroungers". By all accounts his performance in court was laughable and pathetic.
    What part of "A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo" don't you understand?
  • twincabs
    twincabs Posts: 12 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi - I've received my first notification letter from UKCPS this week.
    I've deleted all personal information from it and scanned it - where can I post it up for others to see?
  • notts_phil
    notts_phil Posts: 1,087 Forumite
    Options
    Don't bother. We have seen them all before....
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • trisontana
    trisontana Posts: 9,472 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Don't bother. We have seen them all before....
    Actually I think the links to the UKCPS letter chain are broken. We could do with seeing a fresh set.
    What part of "A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo" don't you understand?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 26 October 2016 at 7:33PM
    Options
    EDITED FOR NEW READERS (2016)

DO NOT EVEN CONTINUE READING - THIS IS A 2011/2014 THREAD - IT IS OUT OF DATE IN ADVICE.

More importantly if you have a UKCPS new PCN now, they are banned from getting DVLA data so do not appeal and no letters can be sent (at the time of writing this at the end of 2016).

DO NOT REPLY HERE, GO TO PAGE ONE AND READ THE NEWBIES THREAD AND IF YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS YOU WILL THEN BE ON PAGE ONE AND CAN START A NEW THREAD

This thread is ancient - use the forum jump on the right and read the current advice instead!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • twincabs
    twincabs Posts: 12 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    UKCPS letters 1 & 2 are just coming up asthe homepage for photobucket when I hit the link. The new recently added letter 3 opens up OK.
    Am I doing anything wrong??

I guess you'll be up to date with the letters, but would be good to check for myself.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure