cheapest way to get married abroad

14567810»

Comments

• Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,681 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    xander92 wrote: »
    Hi there I was just reading your post from around 10 years ago lol about how you got married in Cyprus, sounds amazing, me and my fianc! are planning on marrying in Cyprus in June and would love any possible tips you could give us, like you we are looking for a small low key low budget wedding, and also you said about an address you could give? That would be amazing also, thank you so much for your time
    xander
    The person who started this thread back in 2007 has not logged on to MSE since December 2012 so I'd say it was unlikely that you'd get a response.

As you can see, people have been asking for information over this past year without any getting any replies.

Have you tried asking on the Cyprus board on Tripadvisor?
  • Thanks for sharing! This is so interesting :)
  • Sorry if a bit late to the thread here...

I'd say go direct with the hotels/venues, and any suppliers. If you search Facebook for like "Cyprus brides to be", (or similar for other locations) there's a lot of FB groups where people who have got married share tips/advice on there, and the majority of providers (photographers, musicians, flower companies etc.) are on there, and you can contact directly.
  • you should go to america.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport