Click to win daily thread

Options

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    We are a very small team who works extremely hard to bring free prizes to our users. We do absolutely everything we can to ensure prizes go to winners so please don't think that we don't notify winners because we do :-)

Apologies I have edited that post, don't know what I was thinking other than I completely misremembered what you had already posted and was so convinced of it I did a bad thing of not checking the previous posts
    We also, on standard claim periods of 21 days, email the winner after 7 and 14 days if they haven’t yet claimed their prize, and then again twice in the final week of their claim period, so ultimately, you don’t have to visit the site to get a winners notification. For shorter claim periods, we'll still email the winner as part of the claim process (once they've had a chance to claim via the site).
  • Simply_Media
    Simply_Media Posts: 35 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    Apologies I have edited that post, don't know what I was thinking other than I completely misremembered what you had already posted and was so convinced of it I did a bad thing of not checking the previous posts

Hey no worries :-)
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of Simply Media. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the Verified Companies List. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
  • Marg2k8
    Marg2k8 Posts: 5,838 Forumite
    Options
    I'm thinking of adding some FAQ's to this thread. If you have any suggestions for questions/answers please add them to the thread in compers chat corner here;

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=75240835#post75240835
  • xoxlauraxox
    xoxlauraxox Posts: 3,795 Forumite
    Options
    Is anyone having issues logging onto the simply media click to wins?
    Thanks to everyone that posts :T:money:
  • mjm3346
    Options
    Is anyone having issues logging onto the simply media click to wins?

FB 4 hours ago
    There is an issue related to yesterday’s maintenance. We will get it fixed as soon as possible. Please bear with us.
  • Isolde1813
    Options
    Yhank you for this yhread Marg. Please could you advise me if it is OK to apply for the same prize but indifferent magazines or if you can pay only once.

Kind regards

Susi
  • mjm3346
    edited 10 February 2019 at 12:18PM
    Options
    Isolde1813 wrote: »
    Yhank you for this yhread Marg. Please could you advise me if it is OK to apply for the same prize but indifferent magazines or if you can pay only once.

Kind regards

Susi

As per the FAQs in post #3
    Q. Are prizes shared across multiple sites?
    A. Many competitions are shared across multiple sites, and entrants can enter once per day on each site. If you click on a competition you would like to enter, scroll down to OFFICIAL RULES there is a full list as to which sites the competition is placed on.

You can enter on every site where the competition is running and depending on the competition you can enter once per day or once per hour per site - a recent one on over 100 sites, could be entered hourly and was running over 60 days so everyone could enter it over 2,500 times a day and total over 150,000 entries (only takes 1 to be in with a chance but that is becoming a very small chance)
  • Marg2k8
    Marg2k8 Posts: 5,838 Forumite
    edited 9 March 2019 at 5:09PM
    Options
    Just updating the FAQ's. For Simply Media, this is because I have seen here https://iwon.iwn.io/page/Competition-News that there are now some draws where there is more than one prize.
  • gunner82
    gunner82 Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    The daily win one's are surely spam baits
  • mjm3346
    Options
    For info
    Q. Is there any limit to the number or value of prizes that I can win in any given period?
    A. Yes No person or persons at the same residential address may win more than one prize valued at £500 or more in any six (6) month period.

Effectively there is no limit to what you can win unless you win a prize worth £500 or more when you (and your address) are then barred from all their competitions, whatever the value, for 6 months

see this thread

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5984982
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family