Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    This my second time on the posting panel and its only been in the last two weeks I have had cubes to post. No complaint but I find this time around the mail to be posted and received is now a lot more than when I first joined. However I have just joined IPOS posting panel and believe I may have to give up TNS.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,526 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    I received my last posting pack of this stint yesterday. Had Septembers stamps as well as stamps for the end of my term and a presentation pack of Star Wars stamps! :)
    jonty03 wrote: »
    Chocmonster7 - thought it was odd that I didn't receive one at the end and meant to query it then but didn't. I love Star Wars.
    I got Star Wars as well - there must have been a lot left over to be given (Sold?) to TNS. When people are selling the individual stamps on eBay at £1.50 and there are 18 in the Presentation Pack that's a good MSE option if you didn't want to keep them.
    On Saturday I got out this week's posting pack to prepare the items and discovered it included September's incentive - a pack that arrived on 2nd August - they really are getting efficient!
    MABLE wrote: »
    However I have just joined IPOS posting panel and believe I may have to give up TNS.
    I've just signed up with IPOS (or possibly UNEX) and they told me I couldn't run two in parallel. I'm undecided as to whether to switch and ditch (especially as I've got loads of stamps!) or to fib and do both schemes.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • bdark2755
    bdark2755 Posts: 110 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 7 August 2017 at 9:49AM
    What is IPOS (UNEX)? Do you have a sign up link?
    I have been resting for over a year now, I am doing regular stints of 'correctly delivered' every 6-8 weeks or so.
    I have just started with
    https://www.qoas.co.uk
    It's receiving mail only (no post office trips required) and you get paid via vouchers (Amazon) or directly into Paypal.
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    edited 7 August 2017 at 10:40AM
    bdark2755 wrote: »
    What is IPOS (UNEX)? Do you have a sign up link?
    I have been resting for over a year now, I am doing regular stints of 'correctly delivered' every 6-8 weeks or so.
    I have just started with
    https://www.qoas.co.uk
    It's receiving mail only (no post office trips required) and you get paid via vouchers (Amazon) or directly into Paypal.

The unex panel is part of Ipsos...it seems to be for international mail and you register to be either a receiver or sender....

Don't get too excited by this one the average you get to post is 2 items per week and the rewards are very slow to accumulate.

The rewards seem to be in the form of items that you trade your points in for...but a years worth of points dont really equate to a "reward" of value unless you are in need of a set a saucepans or a kettle....
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    quoia wrote: »
    I had one "like this" and (as ALWAYS ??) the online postage options offered when booking it in were the correct value for 1st class, the correct value for 2nd class and OTHER. I picked the latter.
    I thought you always got these 3 choices?

As this was supposed to be a metered one it gave me the choice of two mailmarks, I said no so the next screen asked which style APL. Didn't have a choice to tick anything else so couldn't progress it further.
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    edited 10 August 2017 at 10:52PM
    tns.jpg

Hi, has anyone entered a 'no R' item today?
    I can see what appears to be the item, but no image and I can't 'Select' it.

Same in Chrome, IE and FF - not sure if it's my laptop, or an error in their system.
    TIA :)

Edit - Sorted, it's decided to show correctly now :)
  • josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 11 August 2017 at 5:37PM
    Afternoon, I've just received a posting schedule with 4 cubes/cd's to post in one week but only one cd box. When I spoke to them on the phone they said to phone back on Monday as they can't see my schedule for next week.
    Four trips to the post office, waiting in a queue is a bit much.:(
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Afternoon, I've just received a posting schedule with 4 cubes/cd's to post in one week but only one cd box. When I spoke to them on the phone they said to phone back on Monday as they can't see my schedule for next week.
    Four trips to the post office, waiting in a queue is a bit much.:(

Hi

Why not post them all on the same day? 4 trips in one week is too much.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• anamenottaken
    anamenottaken Posts: 4,198 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi

I haven't looked back through the thread. Are you an experienced participant in this survey?
  • josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Hi

They state times, places and date of when to post. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure