edited 23 October 2014 at 12:02PM in Energy
This is a feedback thread on energy supplier

iSupply

Please share your experience with other MoneySavers. Click reply to take part
  • Did your switch go smoothly?
  • Have you had problems since?
  • Is it easy to contact?
The feedback comes as part of the

Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, watch our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

Comments

• The energy club quote showed me significant savings compared to the quote i received from isupply when i was directed to their website (through their quoting process)? any ideas why this may be?
  • I also found I was expected to make significant savings, (£600) but when going through to Isupply energy website it was more expensive to swap. Very disappointing.
  • chanz4
    chanz4 Posts: 10,888 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Xmas Saver!
    More to the point who are they, and whos the actual shipper
    Don't put your trust into an Experian score - it is not a number any bank will ever use & it is generally a waste of money to purchase it. They are also selling you insurance you dont need.
  • OH dear the old adage, 'if it appears too good to be true then it probably is' springs to mind. When I went on the iSupply site to get their quote, instead of their prices saving me almost £1200 pa as suggested by the Cheap Energy Club calculation, the actual cost they quoted was £60 pa more than my current supplier. Are they giving you false info MSE/Cheap Energy Club? Well it was worth a try.
  • Hi

I used your quote coming to £617 per year (saving £63 per year on my current Co-op Pioneer tariff) and then went to their site and they said it would cost £639.21?

Why is there such a discrepancy on identical usage?
  • macman
    macman Posts: 53,088 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Did you use annual kWh input or monthly DD figures?
    No free lunch, and no free laptop ;)
  • Sorry for the delay

My figures are based on overall annual usage of 5000kwh and off peak of 1000kwh
  • Well, I've just had a CheapEnergyClub fixed-price tariff quote that included iSupplyEnergy, and also direct from iSupplyEnergy's website, and they were identical*. And the cheapest. Seriously considering swapping to them.

*Based on my annual consumption in kWh.
  • wytco0
    wytco0 Posts: 88 Forumite
    Well, I've just had a CheapEnergyClub fixed-price tariff quote that included iSupplyEnergy, and also direct from iSupplyEnergy's website, and they were identical*. And the cheapest. Seriously considering swapping to them.

*Based on my annual consumption in kWh.

Well I have been with them since the beginning of the year and I have no complaints about their prices, however their customer service is diabolical, many queries are simply ignored and those that are answered take forever.

I am having an ongoing battle with them to get statements on my account, they did produce one but they have now removed it so after 9 months of supply I do not have any statements at all.

I have never dealt with a company with such bad customer service as this one. My advice is to stay well clear of them.
  • The customer service is awful! I left them 2 months ago and asked for the final bill. They gave me a wrong one with more than £300 over charge. Every time I called them they always say they are looking at the issue and it will be resolved next week. It has been 2 months and it has still not been sorted!:mad:

By the way when you try to call them, 9 out of 10 times no one pick up the call (even after long time waiting).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure