Senses Club (Formally Givaudan) Survey thread

Comments

• Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I was accepted too so we'll all have fun! ;)
  • Chocmonster7
    edited 29 May 2018 at 9:57AM
    Just had this email:
    We have the pleasure to inform you have been selected for videos about your washing habits.

As a reminder, the product leaves today and you will receive an invitation to connect to our qualitative platform on Monday 04 June.

Everything will be explained, just follow the instructions and everything will be fine.

Thanks a lot for your participation.
    I feel so reassured! :rotfl:
  • Chocmonster7
    Anyone else done their videos? I've done the first two, don't know if they were want they wanted but as I'm useless at being on camera it's the best they will be getting!
  • i have had a email about confirming my details which i have done on my profile but when i go to surveys and click on the link there it takes me to google:o.am i doing something wrong.:o
  • Mine is doing the same.

I've tried different browsers, copying the link directly, using Google.fr

They emailed a survey earlier tat day which didn't work either and their response was we can't do anything if it doesn't work :rotfl:
  • purkles wrote: »
    Mine is doing the same.

I've tried different browsers, copying the link directly, using Google.fr

They emailed a survey earlier tat day which didn't work either and their response was we can't do anything if it doesn't work :rotfl:

i have had a email confirming i have updated my profile so hopefully thats enough.:o
  • mon37
    mon37 Posts: 416 Forumite
    edited 21 November 2018 at 8:48PM
    Not had anything from them since July and I am just a little bit short of points for the voucher. Emailed them twice asking if they did not forgot about me but they don't reply. Well it will be disappointing to lose out on accrued points if they are not going to send me any surveys anymore.. Anyone else in the same situation?
  • squiggles
    squiggles Posts: 1,635 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Does this site still do surveys? I am unable to find the log in page in English to check to see if I’m still a member after they updated everything.

The link on the first page of this thread takes me to the French site.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,895 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    squiggles wrote: »
    Does this site still do surveys? I am unable to find the log in page in English to check to see if I’m still a member after they updated everything.

The link on the first page of this thread takes me to the French site.

Yes they still send surveys, if you click the flag on the top right of the page and change to english.

If not try this link https://www.senses-club.com/English.html?wpid=35230
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • squiggles
    squiggles Posts: 1,635 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Yes they still send surveys, if you click the flag on the top right of the page and change to english.

If not try this link https://www.senses-club.com/English.html?wpid=35230

Thanks, I was on my mobile and didn’t notice the flag. I logged in from PC and seen it, I have enough points for a new voucher too so once again thanks for your help.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback