Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Comments

• Pooky
    Pooky Posts: 7,023 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Eeeeek!!! Toffee related?
    "Start every day off with a smile and get it over with" - W. C. Field.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,245 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    :eek: to the tooth. Hope it's one you can't see. That's what eating toffee does to you. Don't get me started on the what needs doing to the house.com. I don't know where to start, although next door neighbour is having a loft conversion and is going to send his builder round to give me some quotes - am prepared to be shocked.
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,176 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    The tooth is indeed toffee related.
    Was part of DS's birthday pressie
    That's what I get!!!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • oh, sorry about the tooth :(
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,569 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Sorry about the tooth Beanie...
    Your Buddist weekend sounded great and seemed to do you the world of good.
    Not sure where time is going - don't seem to get on here much these days...often think about you though x
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    So.Cant believe that tomorrow is the first of October.
    So. Next week hopefully for the one conservatory window & the sitting room door. I just cant wait. Not looking forward to parting with the money but hey ho.
    Then sometime in October the fence of doom.
    Have made some small OP's this month but that will be that for now.
    I am short on the pennies front but that is how it is.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Also I have received a community volunteer award for my volunteering with a local disability charity. Had a nice evening.

• beanielou wrote: »
    Also I have received a community volunteer award for my volunteering with a local disability charity. Had a nice evening.

Well done :T:D

YouRock.gif
  • beanielou
    Thank you Upsidedown Bear :grin:

• Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Hi Beanie, I'm back ... and congratulations on the award! Thats really lovely.

October sounds like its going to see you get a bit straighter in the house (and the fence!). Hope it all goes well.
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure