Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Comments

• Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,889 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Hello all,

Is it too late to join the challenge please?

:j
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,572 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Hello all,

Is it too late to join the challenge please?:j
    I'm sure it's not. Just post up what you need to lose and Chris will add you in. I'm sure you don't need to lose much or are you lowering your target?:)

Welcome mylastpound. :) Losses can be so variable with SW. You can be really good one week and lose nothing and then have a good loss when you think you've blown it. It's convenient to weigh every week but I don't think weightloss works like that for many people. Do ask any questions you want.

Good to have you back MrsR. I love your shopping stories!! Fantastic NSVs and this time it's not Victoria's Secrets.:D

:wave: to kathrynha if you're lurking.:A

I had to do a bit of a shop this morning. These weekends away are causing havoc with my usual routines;) but I have to say Aldi is really nice and quiet midweek. Vacuum packed beetroot is on offer again so I stocked up.

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS Ribena, baked beans, half HEB toast, HEA milk for drinks
    L:JP with cottage cheese, jalapenos, beetroot.
    D: ham slices (HM) with new potatoes, asparagus, carrots and cauliflower steaks.
    Syns: None!:D
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    A small shop this morning for me after helping DH clear a load of wood from our DD1s garden - she and others have demolished an old shed! We took 2 loads to the tip but still loads more to take. Will probably do some more tomorrow.

Today's Green plan:

B - boiled eggs, soldiers HEB1, 2 syns for spread
    L - courgette, lemon & ricotta pasta 0.5 HEA2 - couldn't get a light version. I was using a WW recipe and they used a light ricotta. Does anyone know who, if anywhere stocks a light version?
    D - chilli made with TVP & loads of veg; rice

HEA1 - milk
    HEA2 - ricotta - 0.5; may have some cheese for the other half on the chilli
    HEB1 - bread
    HEB2 - 2 hifi bars this evening

So only 2 syns today.

Denise
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Good Afternoon :hello:

Thank you for the thank you's for being SOTW :)

Welcome to the newbies my brain cant remember names its in sieve mode :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Abbafan1972
    maman wrote: »
    I'm sure it's not. Just post up what you need to lose and Chris will add you in. I'm sure you don't need to lose much or are you lowering your target?:)

I've gone out of target though and need to get back in.

Could I be put down for 8lbs please?

Thank you. :)
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    I eat loads, and am far more likely to eat more banana than waffles!

:o:o:o:o
    Yes but its when cooked not in raw state
    Hello all,

Is it too late to join the challenge please?

:j

Never too late :D
    Afternoon all :wave:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Found a website called twochubbycubs.com which allegedly has SW friendly recipes. First glance seems to be ok, has anyone used it?

Must say I like their layout, as recipes are listed in orders, be it meal or food. Although, as it is also a blog, those of a sensitive nature may not be enthused about the recipe being so far down!
    A smile costs little but creates much :)
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Found a website called twochubbycubs.com which allegedly has SW friendly recipes. First glance seems to be ok, has anyone used it?

Must say I like their layout, as recipes are listed in orders, be it meal or food. Although, as it is also a blog, those of a sensitive nature may not be enthused about the recipe being so far down!

I often read it as its :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: but do not read if easily offended:eek:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    I've gone out of target though and need to get back in.

Could I be put down for 8lbs please?

Thank you. :)

Done :)
  • Abbafan1972
    Chrisv wrote: »
    Done :)

Thank you x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure