Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• wideband
    wideband Posts: 88 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    aardvaak wrote: »
    I got an invite for correctly delivered on the 23rd Dec at 13.06 and logged in within a minute but some slime had already nicked it.

Do some people not have a life and sit on their computers all day?

Ditto - logged in immediately on receipt of email, getting beyond a joke.:mad:
  • I’m not convinced that there is actually any survey available some of the time, when the email comes through.

I was on my phone when the email came through, immediately went into the website and there was nothing there. I don’t see how anyone could have been any quicker, so I’m not convinced I was ever actually invited.
    Northern Ireland club member No 382 :j
  • aardvaak
    aardvaak Posts: 5,833 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    wideband wrote: »

I have now sent a message to TNS so it will be interesting if I get a reply
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,620 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    It may be that this is perhaps only local region survey yet it,s easier to send out a mass mailing to everybody. If this is the case it might explain why so many of us seem to be missing out.
  • wideband
    wideband Posts: 88 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I have now sent a message to TNS so it will be interesting if I get a reply

You will probably receive the same useless response I get each time...
    Please be aware that places are filled on a first-come, first-served basis, and if the pop-up is not showing when you log on, your postcode is already full – some areas can reach their quota in a matter of minutes. However, as the survey takes place each month, it should not be long before you have another opportunity to take part.
  • Money_maker
    Money_maker Posts: 5,471 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    I logged in 18 minutes after receipt of email and managed to get in. Must be done on area.
    Please do not quote spam as this enables it to 'live on' once the spam post is removed. ;)

If you quote me, don't forget the capital 'M'

Declutterers of the world - unite! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • aardvaak
    As this survey (according to this thread) has a history of mistakes it is possible that they are forgetting to put them on the site.
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,956 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    I got an invite for correctly delivered on the 23rd Dec at 13.06 and logged in within a minute but some slime had already nicked it.

Do some people not have a life and sit on their computers all day?
    wideband wrote: »
    I’m not convinced that there is actually any survey available some of the time, when the email comes through.

I was on my phone when the email came through, immediately went into the website and there was nothing there. I don’t see how anyone could have been any quicker, so I’m not convinced I was ever actually invited.

Received email at 13.07, went on app at 13.09 and got it, so it does exist.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • aardvaak
    silvercar wrote: »
    Received email at 13.07, went on app at 13.09 and got it, so it does exist.

I was on at 13.08 and did not get it so it probably does not exist or as someone else said it may be regional.

What region are you in?
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,956 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 7 December 2019 at 11:53PM
    I was on at 13.08 and did not get it so it probably does not exist or as someone else said it may be regional.

What region are you in?

It must exist because I got on it.

Postcode starts WD.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure