IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Fine after 30seconds

Comments

• Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    seeing as the demand is from GLADRAGS themselves then YES , respond and use the recent rebuttal which is based on the new PaP that came in on 01 oct 2017 , the examples of which are found in the NEWBIES FAQ thread, post #2

keep playing tennis with gladrags , especially if they send a compliant LBC under the new PaP

at the moment this has nothing to do with any TOC or bylaws, even though they may override the above , plus there is no way the TOC or Network Rail or whoever will issue a mags court charge now either

its a case of who blinks first
  • jrc123
    jrc123 Posts: 246 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    HI Redx
    hope you're good been a while!

So shall i send back a letter from the example from LOC123 here:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=72358831#post72358831

or this one from Daniel San:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=73208118#post73208118

pls advise?

thanks
  • jrc123
    too add they did send me my original appeal email i sent in and the response from PCM
  • Redx
    I wont be advising you on what to send back, albeit it should address the new PaP

the idea is that you keep bouncing it back as "put up or shut up" but this could go on for the next 5.5 years as they will be like a dog with a bone

the time when this may be resolved is if they try a court case (they have 6 years = 72 months to try it) and part of your defence is the issue about bylaws , trespass and private parking charges not applying , never mind the short time spent there

ie:- a judge may well throw it out , meanwhile they will keep sending letters trying for their pound of flesh , so you need to keep rebutting those gladrags letters

due to the new protocols that came in recently, those letters have changed and I dont even pretend to understand the legalities , I consider MY JOB to point people like you at what exists on here or elsewhere for you to read, digest and act upon

I certainly wont be giving you legal advice, other than do the research (and where to find it) , which is what I did above

very , VERY few people on here are qualified to give you legal advice , but LOC123 is certainly a good source seeing as she is a solicitor
  • jrc123
    Hi Redx

thanks for that response.

I will be replying to them and typing it as we speak.

should i put in about byelaws or save that for my defense should it go to court?

I just dont want to give a robot response back

thanks
  • Redx
    as I said , I will NOT be giving you legal advice

but the LOC123 link you posted is over 6 months BEFORE the new PaP of 01 oct 2017 came in , so clearly that one is OUT OF DATE !!

please check dates on posts before quoting them , especially as I specifically told you to look for something AFTER 01 oct 2017

it is pointless people replying if you dont even look at what they say or why they have said it

so to reiterate , you want a rebuttal to LBC letter that addresses and includes the new PaP which came in 2 months ago

it is clear to a layman that their recent letters to you do not address the new PaP
  • jrc123
    noted :-)
    Ah yes i found the updated one with the protocol you mentioned.

thanks once again for the help

I'll keep you posted if i get anything else back.

thanks
  • jrc123
    HI all

hope everyone is well!

So today i have received the County Count Claim form from Northampton nearly a year after the parking invoice was sent to me.

What shall i do next?

thanks for all the help.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,528 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 5 April 2018 at 6:23PM
    jrc123 wrote: »
    What shall i do next?
    Initiative is what's needed here.

You won't be surprised to hear that it's back to reading the NEWBIES FAQ thread.

As before, it is post #2 that you need to read and digest thoroughly.
  • jrc123
    thanks Keith i will do this now.

Do i acknowledge online then drafter up my defence and send at a later date?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure