Try Me Free Hunt

Comments

• flyer wrote: »
    Just got 2 packs £2.99 each. Also, reading the t&c it's quite clear you can claim for salmon and prawns.

I found the prawns in Tesco, on offer for half price at £1.99, so what size did you get? Don't know the pack size I saw but as that would make them £3.98 proper price I am wondering if there are two sizes? Agree with you, from the wording on the prawns, (haven't found any salmon), they are separate offers.
    (Have you had your Aunt Bessie's refund yet flyer?)
  • flyer
    flyer Posts: 2,206
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    350g pack so good price at Tesco (not that it matters!). Still nothing from AB and, interestingly, the Handling Agent is the same for Tizer, and I've had nothing from them either! Now sent 3 AB and 2 Tizer.
    Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
  • Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Has anyone received anything from the Moo one milk yet?
    I haven't. :confused:
  • flyer
    Forumite
    Dormouse wrote: »
    I haven't. :confused:

I got one so far after 21 days
  • For anyone wanting an update on the Aunt Bessie's TMF products: I got a second cheque so it seems you can send multiple claims :)

Has anyone received anything from the Moo one milk yet?[/quote

Thanks and well done. I presume both refunds were to the same name and address? I am still struggling to receive the refund on my FIRST claim sent for 2 months ago. I rang Aunt Bessie's 10 days ago (at which time I was AGAIN told that only one claim would be accepted!). 3 days later the handling agency rang me and said they would put a 'replacement' refund in the post that same day. That was Monday, still not received anything, tomorrow I shall be writing a stinging letter to Aunt Bessie's!

Yes Aunt Bessie's sent to same address/same name so guess I have been one of the lucky ones!

Still waiting on the Moo one milk sent a while ago.....but loved the milk and have started buying it as a result :)
  • wish id known about the tizer as got some the other day but chucked the bottle:rolleyes:
    ***MSE...My.Special.Escape***
  • flyer
    Forumite
    I am in contact with someone from AB via e mail and she is getting back to me. I will keep you all informed.
  • flyer
    Forumite
    wish id known about the tizer as got some the other day but chucked the bottle:rolleyes:

You don't need the bottle, just the neck tag sellotaped on. You'll be surprised how many of these fall off accidentally ;):D
  • hotpot4
    hotpot4 Posts: 1,120
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Found the Prawn's at Mr T today :T :D , Cheers OP
    :kisses2:
    Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present.
    audaces fortuna iuvat fortune favours the bold
  • mmlh
    mmlh Posts: 248 Forumite
    flyer wrote: »
    You don't need the bottle, just the neck tag sellotaped on. You'll be surprised how many of these fall off accidentally ;):D
    Where do you buy Tizer bottles? Checked all local big supermarkets but can only find 6-pack cans.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure