Gas installer Belfast

Comments

• Hi,

I'm looking to get oil switched over to gas in 3 bed semi in South Belfast. Need to get it done before winter kicks in as the boiler is on it's last legs.
    As with everyone before :), any recommedations or otherwise for an installer would be appreciated.

First post on here, but to reply to Dbhoy, private messaging is generally used because you can get in a lot of diffs publicly posting negative comments about businesses.

Thanks for any help.
  • Sent you a PM.
  • mmcm
    mmcm Posts: 1 Newbie
    Could you send me a list of installers to avoid also please? Thanks
  • Sent you a PM of a recommendation.
  • BurntOut
    BurntOut Posts: 117 Forumite
    edited 16 October 2012 at 1:37PM
    Hi Guys

Just had Phoenix Rep out at Partners Property and they have given us a list of Gas Installers, but as per previous posts we are looking to get at least 3 quotes.

So who's good & bad ?? Looking someone who is pretty easy to chat with about the while affair.

A work colleague advised me to tell them we want to keep the Copper Tank (sell at scrap yard) and the Oil Tank out the back (sell Gumtree), to get some funds back from the installation costs. So looking an installer whos open to suggestions, not simply huff if you have ideas LOL.

Sorry should a said = Belfast Area !!

Many Thanks in advance for your advice :beer:
    :T :T Premium Bond Saver :T :T

Norn Iron Club Member 376
  • Hi everyone
    Thought I'd post in here instead of starting a new thread, though I'm not actually sure if gas has reached my area (Ballyclare) yet!
    I have economy 7 but the tank has recently started making loud banging noises when heating up at night - I'm not sure who to contact to look at this or if I should look to consider replacing it with gas or even oil - money is tight so it would obviously depend on cost!
    If anyone can put me in touch with someone who could help with this type of issue it'd be very much appreciated!
    Thanks
  • Burnout, I have PMd you.

Dotty999, as far as I know Firmus Energy are the supplier in Ballyclare. I would ring them in the first instance to see if gas is available at your property.
  • BurntOut
    BurntOut Posts: 117 Forumite
    Burnout, I have PMd you.

Dotty999, as far as I know Firmus Energy are the supplier in Ballyclare. I would ring them in the first instance to see if gas is available at your property.

Received thanks for the Heads Up Ex :beer:
    :T :T Premium Bond Saver :T :T

Norn Iron Club Member 376
  • hi im new to the site can u send me list of recommended gas installers please for the north down area, also i have brick pavier drive (is there much mess with the conversion??) also how many days does it take to convert over?? any info is greatly appreciated - thanks
  • sorry forget to stay even if anyone knows recommended installers outside of the north down area who would be prepared to travel, thanks
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback