Pizza Express £10 meal deal : starter, main & wine E: 13/02/09

Options
Just thought I'd duplicate this over from the discount thread - as it's a limited deal only til 13th Feburary and I know how many of the Grabbit people enjoy the M&S and/or Waitrose Dine In for a Tenner meal deals

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1461461
:smiley: All posts made are my own opinions and constitute neither professional advice nor the opinions of my employers :smiley:

Comments

• dancing.diva_2
    Options
    Good Deal!!! I really like Pizza express! Is it a nationwide offer do you know?
  • Ms_Chocaholic
    Ms_Chocaholic Posts: 12,595 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The T&C give all the details re validity etc - see them through link provided by OP x
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
  • stwb
    stwb Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    Received an email from them about this Thursday nite, went to to check it out yesterday lunch (also a chance to use the voucher/card I was given for xmas) and they were closed because of the snow.... gutted :(

Oh well, just have to try again on Monday (I work weekends).
  • qetu1357
    qetu1357 Posts: 1,013 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The Times is doing a buy one get one free offer (voucher in today's paper) which may work out better.
  • alisont
    alisont Posts: 1,648 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Yes Its a good deal that, I got the Times voucher today as someone had left their paper on the train so nabbed the voucher!

2 for 1 is a better deal for me as covers take out pizzas too and was going to get a takeaway from there around my birthday later this month to share with parents:T
    Sealed Pot Challenge number 8 Amount declared £365.50.

Sealed pot challenge number 9 number 482
  • porlock
    porlock Posts: 190 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry to ask a dumb question, but is this voucher still valid today? It says in places use BEFORE Fri 13th Feb, but it also says valid UNTIL Fri 13th, which as far as I know usually means 'inclusive'. Plus, on the restaraunt voucher page here, it implies you can use it today.

Thanks in advance.
  • Kelly10
    Options
    porlock wrote: »
    Sorry to ask a dumb question, but is this voucher still valid today? It says in places use BEFORE Fri 13th Feb, but it also says valid UNTIL Fri 13th, which as far as I know usually means 'inclusive'. Plus, on the restaraunt voucher page here, it implies you can use it today.

Thanks in advance.

someone on the discount and codes board said that they rung pizza express and they said it was valid on friday :) i'm goin tonight for a meal coz it's the match 2moz night.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure