MSE Credit Club not updating

Hey everyone, as the subject says - anyone else having this issue again? Got sorted last month, but now not updating and saying next update 5th October....pretty sure its now the 9th...

Comments

• Are you looking at the (non-important) score page or the (actually important) report page?
  • Dandytf
    Dandytf Posts: 4,808 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Credit Club report is behind Credit Karma this month, though plenty of time for Experian to catch-up.
    Replenished CRA Reports.2015 Zoe i nav -67-131 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • This is all working ok today for me, i shall get my patience out of the box it hides so well in! :) Thanks.
  • Degsy
    Degsy Posts: 7 Forumite
    JustMike wrote: »
    This is all working ok today for me, i shall get my patience out of the box it hides so well in! :) Thanks.

I've been getting the "taking time to load" etc message since around mid August. Gave up in the end and moved to Credit Karma, which is ok but I had got used to the MSE Credit Club format and Experian Reports, neither of which seem now an option for me (not for free anyway) . I've tried logging on different devices, including my works one so ISP and devices aren't the issue.

Glad it is working for some people as there might be hope for me in the future.
  • boo_star
    boo_star Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Degsy wrote: »
    I've been getting the "taking time to load" etc message since around mid August. Gave up in the end and moved to Credit Karma, which is ok but I had got used to the MSE Credit Club format and Experian Reports, neither of which seem now an option for me (not for free anyway) . I've tried logging on different devices, including my works one so ISP and devices aren't the issue.

Glad it is working for some people as there might be hope for me in the future.

You can get a statutory report from Experian with a bit more faffing around for free.

https://www.experian.co.uk/consumer/statutory-report.html
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport