Tesco clubpoints

Can anyone tell me how often Tesco send the coupon out....I haven't seen anything since last Oct Nov, someone told me they had there,s in May....

Comments

• Owain_Moneysaver
    Owain_Moneysaver Posts: 11,357
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    4x a year (unless you save all your points for Xmas). Perhaps you haven't got enough points though, I think there's a minimum of £1 before they send out vouchers.

You can set up an account online at Tesco and check.
    A kind word lasts a minute, a skelped erse is sair for a day.
  • deely
    deely Posts: 383
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I still get the paper ones and received mine yesterday.

Have you checked a recent receipt as it shows you how many points you have so you could see if you were due any
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Vouchers get sent out four times a year, November, February, May, and August.
    Throughout the year, your points will be shown on the till receipts, as the vouchers go out, the points will go down leaving you with the carry forward amount, and so on until the next period.
    As has been mentioned, you can accumulate your points (Xmas saver) to come out in November all at once.
    As you say you haven't had vouchers since November, three options:
    1 - your are not spending enough in Tescos to earn enough points to get vouchers.
    2 - the card you are using is a key-fob card, it is not in your name e.g. your mother's/wife/partner or someone completely different.
    3 - you have moved address, and you have not informed clubcard (you may have told GHS, and or Tesco Credit Card - irrelevant).

Call Clubcard to sort out option two or three.
    Good-luck OTHs
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • Vegastare
    Vegastare Posts: 996
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    OK well it says £33 in points and I have not changed address nor have I had any mail...think a phone call in order.
  • Vegastare wrote: »
    OK well it says £33 in points

That's nearly £100 in Boosts :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mind you, it also means you've spent well over £3000 in Tesco.
    A kind word lasts a minute, a skelped erse is sair for a day.
  • Vegastare
    Vegastare Posts: 996
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    So it seems having always got my voucher via the post, they were returned to sender as postman could not find address....beats me!!! but at least point/vouchers are still mine
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    you can view/spend your vouchers from the clubcard app
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Vegastare wrote: »
    So it seems having always got my voucher via the post, they were returned to sender as postman could not find address....beats me!!! but at least point/vouchers are still mine

When any problems with the address, the details would be 'flagged up' as 'address in error' which would prevent any more mailings being sent out, with potential for the vouchers to get into the wrong hands. In the meantime your points would have been accumulating until as has happened - you rang.
    Voucher timings used to be fixed - but these days I believe there's more flexibility in the system, so if you went on to Tesco.com/clubcard and then myclubcard account you may be able to print some off yourself.
    HTHs good luck.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • Apparently I have 2 different Tesco club cards. I just texted to link my club card number to my phone number to collect CCP with topups. It said my phone number was already connected to a different number card. I've changed the CC to the card I use.
    Please can anyone tell me if there's any way I can tell if there are any points allotted to the old number?
    Thanks in advance for any replies.
  • Ronnny
    Ronnny Posts: 17 Forumite
    God knows but definitely look and double check they said to me they cancelled a card and than roll onto now my points don't add up and nothing but lies and complete rubbish from clubcard currently complaining about through resolver definitely double check points because they are crafty and got no qualms ripping points off
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure