Reclaiming from Store Cards/Credit Card/Catalogues

Hi,

Is there somewhere that has a list of all store card, credit card and catalogue providers and their addresses please?

I had so many of these back when I turned 18, store card for almost every shop, 4 or 5 catalogues I used to order from regularly but I obviously don't have any paperwork for any of them now and want to make sure I don't miss any out when sending off letters.

Many thanks x

Comments

• MIKE770
    MIKE770 Posts: 72 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    make a list of the ones you need to find and google them and then you will be able to contact if you had PPI/Charges etc remember default charges go back 6 years only to ebven have a chance, in most cases

you have to do the foot work in your case
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Is there somewhere that has a list of all store card, credit card and catalogue providers and their addresses please?
    No.

You'll have to contact potential providers individually. In the first instance, try their websites.

Without any documentation for any of this, be aware that this could well be a thoroughly futile activity. If you don't have account numbers, then it may be impossible to trace anything from simply your name, address and date of birth.

Do you even know for sure that you had PPI?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure