Best account for paper statements

2»

Comments

• cheesetoast
    cheesetoast Posts: 258
    Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Stuart_W wrote: »
    Co-op bank will send a paper statement every 25 transactions, which if you use your debit card regularly can be quite often. I generally get three every month (although I've got paperless switched on in order to get the monthly reward deal). Most accounts that offer monthly incentives/rewards tend to have paperless as one of the requirements so requiring paper statements may disqualify you for these deals.
    Haha yes... Co-op bank are like the statement vomit monster.
  • EarthBoy
    EarthBoy Posts: 3,031
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Don80 wrote: »
    TSB and RBS, all send paper statements, but the TSB one needs to be paperless to get the higher rate of interest.

There's only rate of interest on the TSB Classic Plus account and you need to go paperless to get it. Otherwise, you don't get any interest at all.
  • glosoli
    glosoli Posts: 739
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Forumite
    badger09 wrote: »
    I have a Current Account Direct from Yorkshire Bank (a legacy from a switching bonus) which send me monthly statements with no option to switch to paper:(.

That particular account is no longer available to new customers, but have a look at their B and Current Account Plus - both of which offer paper statements according to their FAQs.

Please check before applying though.

For your awareness, if you upgrade your account to the B account (free of charge and almost instant), you can download a much better online banking app for CYBG, which features an option to disable paper statements if you want.
  • hoc
    hoc Posts: 556
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Is TSB really the only one requiring paperless for interest then? Was this always the case? I'm sure there were others a few years ago when I first started using multiple accounts for interest but admit haven't checked and switch to paperless without even thinking. Was it the regular savers that needed paperless instead?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure