HMRC Repayment Pending

Comments

• so mines been pending since April 20th. spoke today ain't I won't hear anything until the 23rd may as it's going through security. I'll either have the money or I won't. they will then write to me explaining what's going on.

helped do my brother in laws form last weekend and he has received it all today.
  • Setting someone up for a scam???? I was just just letting people know what has happened to me upto now. I rang 0300 200 3310 and spoke to a lady who had just started there. Anyway, not taking !!!! off individuals on here, just trying to help.
  • nick

Have you been back and looked at the details on the return you submitted? If you've read through a few pages of this thread and the other similar one you'll have noticed some common themes, particularly some people seem to struggle with concept of having to pay national insurance and have tried, possibly accidentally, to avoid paying the ni that was due on their business profits.
  • Oh right, from my tax refund there have been deductions of class2 and 4 NI contributions when i did my SA. I had to wait this long last year for a smaller amount, i guess it will be paid when its paid.
  • Gaba92
    Gaba92 Posts: 24 Forumite
    Mine issue today :j:j:j :beer:
  • Gaba92
    If Is issue when I get money? Tommorrow is saturday
  • When did you submit your SA gaba?
  • Gaba92
    7th April, 6 weeks.
  • MrMrsBrown
    MrMrsBrown Posts: 27 Forumite
    My husband filed on 6th April and FINALLY received payment today
  • Filed on the 6th then had to amend recieved a letter requesting receipts bank statements pay slips and cis statements eventually got them all together 51.00 short of the figure submitted on expenses anyone any idea how long til they'll pay thanks
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback