IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking Eye - Morrisons Supermarket

Comments

• Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Until you get confirmation from pe continue following the appeal process
  • The_Deep
    The_Deep Posts: 16,830 Forumite
    Unfortunately due to the abuse we have on these car parks we have to have these controls in place but we are happy to look at, and cancel where necessary.

What about the abuse of their paying customers by their scamming parking company. Do they not realise that PE is harming their bottom line a lot more than a few bilkers.
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 2 July 2018 at 5:31PM
    The_Deep wrote: »
    Unfortunately due to the abuse we have on these car parks we have to have these controls in place but we are happy to look at, and cancel where necessary.

What about the abuse of their paying customers by their scamming parking company. Do they not realise that PE is harming their bottom line a lot more than a few bilkers.

What rubbish Morrisons spout, sounds just like Lidl

I have yet to see a Morrisons car park full especially
    after they employed Parking Eye.
    Even Morrisons staff will tell you it's slow because of
    the parking cowboy

The day Morrisons wake and get rid of parking cowboys,
    the bigger their sales and profits will be

I doubt there is much abuse and it's just a PE salesperson
    who probably worked for a double glazing company
    selling Morrisons a pup...... and they fell for it
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,614 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    jam1991 wrote: »
    Response this morning from MS, should I expect a letter of confirmation from Parking Eye?
    Try logging into PE's website, it should show ''cancelled'' soon.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • jam1991
    jam1991 Posts: 183 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Try logging into PE's website, it should show ''cancelled'' soon.

Just logged in and when I enter the reference number, the message displayed in red is "There is no amount outstanding for this Parking Charge."
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    jam1991 wrote: »
    Just logged in and when I enter the reference number, the message displayed in red is "There is no amount outstanding for this Parking Charge."

Magic ..... take a screen shot for your records.

The heat seems to be affecting these money bandits right now
  • As usual I was shopping there for myself and also my mother who is 80 years old and recovering from lung cancer it, (the fine) was issued on the 8th of May 2019, that night I parked was the 3rd of May 2019, that night I spent over £110 shopping from Morrisons which was low as I usually spend around £150 I paid this on my credit card and have the statement as proof.
    Earlier that evening I took my mother to Morrisons she spent around £60 but she paid cash for her shopping she does not keep receipts so I cannot prove this.
    I put my shopping in the boot of my car leaving it in the are park and then took my mother across the road from the supermarket to where she lives.
    it takes a healthy person only 5 minutes to make this walk but for her, it's closer to 15.
    I then had to fix her back door as it wasn't locking and then went back to Morrisons to do my shopping. I have been shopping there for as long as my mother has been living there for nearly 20 years She has also used that as her main shop for all this time as she has never really been one to stray far from home, My sister also lived on the estate for 8 years and used Morrisons as her primary shop.

I just feel as though they are stabbing us in the back, I was not parking for free and never have, I can prove my mother lives across the road and that I am registered as a primary carer along with my sister,

So, this is what loyalty looks like!
    I am very disappointed in Morrisons.

Thanks in advance

PS. On top of this, I also bought petrol from the Morrison petrol station just a few hundred meters from the supermarket.
    The reason I park in Morrison Car Park is that sometimes I cannot find a parking space where my mother lives even though I have valid visitors permits to do so, so just leave it at the carpark.
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    email their CEO David Potts and get it cancelled asap (email tonight)

that is what everyone else does that comes here complaining about Morrisons
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,614 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    It is easy to get rid of Morrisons ones as they seem ashamed of their P/Eye contract and only too happy to cancel PCNs even without a receipt.

You simply email this address:

donotreply@morrisonsplc.co.uk

It will be cancelled within days.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • kernalpop
    kernalpop Posts: 255 Forumite
    I have to say I followed the advice in this thread and got the pcn cancelled. Thanks everyone who Has posted as its been very helpful.
    The art is not in making money,
    but in keeping it!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family