First Post First Anniversary
    Thanks Snap-ant but still £1.85 in my store
  • 20aday
    20aday Posts: 2,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Iamsolucky wrote: »
    Thanks Snap-ant but still £1.85 in my store

What's your Tesco store please OP?
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,270 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    20aday wrote: »
    If you happen to like Cadbury Dairy Milk the 360g bars are going for £0.88 (down from £3.50) in some stores-this isn't everywhere and I believe is limited to locations where the product is only stocked at certain times of the year i.e. Christmas.

Still £3.50 round here, but thanks.
  • 20aday
    20aday Posts: 2,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Doc_N wrote: »
    Still £3.50 round here, but thanks.

No problem-the Shelf Edge Label may show £3.50 but it's not until you scan them at the till until you realise they are £0.88.

I did a quick check of stores and the Tesco Extra in Lichfield still sells them for £3.50 so am guessing it's a line they always stock.
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,270 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    20aday wrote: »
    No problem-the Shelf Edge Label may show £3.50 but it's not until you scan them at the till until you realise they are £0.88.

I did a quick check of stores and the Tesco Extra in Lichfield still sells them for £3.50 so am guessing it's a line they always stock.

I thought that might be the case, but I checked it with a scanner and it was still showing £3.50. Always worth a try, though! :)
  • Edindevon
    Edindevon Posts: 869 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    My local supestore has some good deals on Vax cleaners. In particular they had the TBTTV1B1 cordless cleaner for £37.25, while the cheapest deal elsewhere is a special offer at Vax online for £100. I went in today to buy one, but they had sold out. Still it might be available elsewhere.

Also the frozen Finest Strawberries and Cream Tart (573g) is reduced to 75p.
  • Got some apple and elderflower votives for 10p today, also a half price spring Yankee votive.
    Lose 28lb 3/28lb
    SPC Member 1522/2012-£264/ new pot 2013
  • Have not seen this posted.

Tesco Finest 12 year old speyside single malt, 70cl, at £13=75. London store but I think it is nationwide. I grabbed only a few.

Comes in an attractive bottle at a great reduction.
  • Pineapple and Passionfruit £1.50 a bottle at Tesco not on an offer sticker but priced on the shelf, I picked up 6 this morning, normally about £3.50 - 4 a bottle.
  • There were a load of 3pack J20 orange and passionfruit smoothie ice Lolly's for 20p in the Dundee kingsway store. Worth a check in your local if you are in.
    Booo!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport