IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Bw legal

Options
1235»

Comments

• Tg1
    Tg1 Posts: 27 Forumite
    Options
    I am using the template as a guide as although reading the threads recommended by CM I still don’t really know where to start.

I have the LBCC which only provides me with the money they are trying to extort

I know the location as I have searched it but have no date.

This is all I have and have yet to receive a claim form although when my wife spoke to CCBC they told her one had been sent to the address they have for her which is the current one.

Hoping this template can be a starting point and with some advice can get it sent so I’m not rushing to get it in on Tuesday before 4pm.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Where did the Notice to Keeper go as that would have details and pics on it?
  • Tg1
    Options
    I will be honest I would of thought that got thrown in the bin when we read that it should be ignored. Wish we had kept it all but it’s abit late for regrets.
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Tg1 wrote: »
    I will be honest I would of thought that got thrown in the bin when we read that it should be ignored. Wish we had kept it all but it’s abit late for regrets.

But it seems you have NOT sent a SAR to CCBC
    as C-M told you to do earlier. PLEASE DO IT
  • Tg1
    Options
    SAR was sent to the CCBC on that same day I sent SAR’s to bw legal and PPS. I should of posted on here that it had been done :(
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    more examples of recent missing claim forms

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5908777
  • Tg1
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up Redx, seems very similar,more than likely in the same batch. I read a reply saying they were in the same boat and have paid BW Legal as they felt they had no other choice which makes me think I will just have to do the same.
  • Tg1
    Options
    Having read the process through to my wife and court action seems imminent she has decided she can’t deal with the whole going to court process so is more than likely going to pay (I wish someone hadn’t told her to ignore it when issued as would of been a lot cheaper) also I wish I had come across this forum sooner.
    Thanks to everyone that have posted advice and helped. Good luck to all those who are in the similar situation hopefully you beat the scammers.
  • Tg1
    Options
    The wife received her claim form through the post on the 18th October with a covering letter from the CCBC apologising that there had been an issue with the system. She had decided to pay bwlegal as she didn’t want to go to court and I know bwlegal and CCBC aren’t connected but it’s funny how things turn out and you receive what you have been waiting for after biting the bullet.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure