Sun from £9.50 holiday codes January 2019

Comments

• Booked. Didn't get park I wanted but got may half term. Happy days.
  • Just wanted to say a massive thanks to bazzyb for posting that last code so very early. I'd just made a coffee getting ready to try and stay awake for the night shift!

And also a huge thanks to Essex boy for yet again keeping this topic in order and being a general all round font of knowledge for everyone.

Thanks again both for all your efforts
    DM
  • essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    I couldn't get any of three Holland sites for School Holidays
    I've booked Pontins,Pakefield for Summer ( my plan B )
    For Easter I've gone for a week all inclusive in Spain :beer:
  • Wish I'd realised that you'd be able to book this morning with code words (thought I needed the 10 digit code in the morning) and that the last code had been posted mid-thread. I haven't managed to get Des Ormes for the dates I needed, which I'm really surprised about as never had problems before even when I was late booking. Never mind, no holiday for us this time round, but have been before so shouldn't be greedy!
  • Ok after a mammoth computer session i'm done, thank you bazzyb you are a legend! And Essex boy. You rock!

Hugely appreciated :beer:
  • Mornings and thanks for codes.

What are the foreign holidays like?
    Are they good for family of 4... 7 and 11 years old?

We usually pay thousands on a foreign ☀ holiday but are the these just as good??
    I assume they are not hotels.. Are they little parks like in uk?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
  • bazzyb
    bazzyb Posts: 1,584 Forumite
    Mornings and thanks for codes.

What are the foreign holidays like?
    Are they good for family of 4... 7 and 11 years old?

We usually pay thousands on a foreign ☀ holiday but are the these just as good??
    I assume they are not hotels.. Are they little parks like in uk?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

They are mostly Eurocamp sites and the accommodation is usually a static caravan. There will be plenty to do for kids of that age, depending on which sites are booked.

You can always look at which sites you like the look of with The Sun and then check out the information on Eurocamp or TripAdvisor etc.
  • ponypal
    ponypal Posts: 416 Forumite
    much appreciated! It was harder than I thought to get what I wanted, either Haven in Tenby in July before the hols kick in... but I got Porthmadog which I am pleased with. All thanks to the people here!
    Debt Free since December 2017#11 3-6 month Emergency Fund - £3,207.08/£6,000.00
  • bitm2007
    bitm2007 Posts: 276 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Walti999 wrote: »
    Didn't get Duinrell :(

- Time to get the cheque book out

Cheque book time for me as well to get the final 4 days of a two week holiday, I had to pay £98 direct with the park rather than the £54.40 I was hoping for via the Sun offer. I will now get Entertainment passes, a Comfort Plus (Silver plus) caravan and the whole fortnight including a school holiday date has only cost around £300, so not all bad.
  • The final code is stating it is incorrect
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport