Sun from £9.50 holiday codes January 2019

Options

Comments

• jenloukell
    Options
    Does anyone know if 7 day breaks will be available? The pre info only says 3 and 4 night breaks but I am sure they did 7 days for Europe last year?

Of course I can always book 2 breaks back to back...
  • Bazcoigne
    Options
    Hi Essex boy,
    Will you be posting tomorrows (sunday13th) Sun holidays token code and if so what time of day will you be putting it on??
    If not do you know of anyplace else that this code will be placed?? website, member etc?

Obviously, the earlier the more chance of reserving a preferred date. It has been 2 years since my last holiday with the sun. When I previously booked there were lots of people trying to crack the code prior to it being released. The Sun ended up changing the code to a mix of digits and letters. Are there any places/threads/websites where you can find the cracked code early or is this now full proof?
    Lastly do you happen to know from history what time the sun website goes live, I seem to recall1.30am?
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated Bazcoigne
  • essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    jenloukell wrote: »
    Does anyone know if 7 day breaks will be available? The pre info only says 3 and 4 night breaks but I am sure they did 7 days for Europe last year?

Of course I can always book 2 breaks back to back...

If booking a European Site they'll be a box asking if you want 7 nights
    Tick it
  • essex_boy
    edited 12 January 2019 at 3:11PM
    Options
    bazcoigne wrote: »
    Hi Essex boy,
    Will you be posting tomorrows (sunday13th) Sun holidays token code and if so what time of day will you be putting it on??
    If not do you know of anyplace else that this code will be placed?? website, member etc?

Obviously, the earlier the more chance of reserving a preferred date. It has been 2 years since my last holiday with the sun. When I previously booked there were lots of people trying to crack the code prior to it being released. The Sun ended up changing the code to a mix of digits and letters. Are there any places/threads/websites where you can find the cracked code early or is this now full proof?
    Lastly do you happen to know from history what time the sun website goes live, I seem to recall1.30am?
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated Bazcoigne

Hi, This is the best place to try to get the Codeword before a lot of others
    No guarantee of course, because it relies on the goodwill of others but it's usually worth doing the night shift tonight to try to get your favourite date and site

Only way it'll be me who posts it first is if it gets leaked to me personally
    Usually we get it posted around 2am but worth being up from midnight onwards to be given best chance of early booking
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Anyone know what time the site opens tomorrow so I can set my alarm please ?
    I've booked before, I dont seem to have a code but I've booked loads and was sent a letter this week with the codeword and savers code, I assume I will just log in and the site will have the details like last time - well I hope so!

No actual booker reference code though

Many thanks
  • essex_boy
    Options
    GSPGirl wrote: »
    Anyone know what time the site opens tomorrow so I can set my alarm please ?
    I've booked before, I dont seem to have a code but I've booked loads and was sent a letter this week with the codeword and savers code, I assume I will just log in and the site will have the details like last time - well I hope so!

No actual booker reference code though

Many thanks

If you're booking with Codewords set your alarm for Midnight and join us on the nightshift
    Up to you if you want to log into your Sun Savers account and book that way , but your Sun Savers booking office won't open until you enter your individual Sun Savers Code
    Booking reference codes don't exist anymore
  • Topboy71
    Options
    Hi again I have booked mine with the local newspaper so thank you for that but I have a service charge of £60 is this the norm
  • bazzyb
    bazzyb Posts: 1,584 Forumite
    Options
    Topboy71 wrote: »
    Hi again I have booked mine with the local newspaper so thank you for that but I have a service charge of £60 is this the norm

Depends what site, what dates, etc. However service charges are clearly shown before you book.
  • essex_boy
    Options
    Topboy71 wrote: »

For Butlins yes, Butlins is expensive , especially as you only get one bedroom and a double bed in the lounge
    To save money take your own pillowcases and quilt covers
    It'll be a good holiday, In Uk Butlins easily my favourite
  • Charbm
    Options
    I am in central London, where would I get the code from? And what time? Will post afterwards
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure