Cheap airport lounge access

Options

Comments

• stevenhp1987
    Options
    darren72 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any discounts for Manchester Airport T3 lounge ?

Thanks in advance

https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/1903-lounge
  • darren72
    darren72 Posts: 1,288 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for your reply (which I've only just seen today).

Looks like I have missed the offer :(
  • jackmcrory
    Options
    I tried to use the MSEGIFT code for the airport lounge at B’ham for 31st December and it says it’s not validd?!??
  • LuluR
    Options
    If you're fortunate enough to have a Santander Select account and take out their Mastercard, you can get free lounge access through Loungekey for you and up to 2 other members of your family for £15/month (the £15 includes all 3 Loungekey users).
  • Lesley5
    Lesley5 Posts: 15 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Recently took advantage of the MSE offer of cheaper access to the No1 Lounge at Edinburgh for £18pp.
    We were very disappointed in the food offering - buffet for cereals and juices but restricted to one choice of hot item. EG beans on toast or a bacon roll.
    Drinks were ordered at the bar.

Used Aspire Lounge earlier in the year. Similar offer from MSE (can't remember exactly) but the food was all self service with good choice, as was the bar! Therefore if you have a choice, I'd go to Aspire.

Both lounges have free WiFi, pleasant staff and a peaceful atmosphere.
  • t304chris
    Options
    I have typed in the code to book for Heathrow and it says the code has expired?
  • bobbyhibs
    Options
    Lesley5 wrote: »
    Recently took advantage of the MSE offer of cheaper access to the No1 Lounge at Edinburgh for £18pp.
    We were very disappointed in the food offering - buffet for cereals and juices but restricted to one choice of hot item. EG beans on toast or a bacon roll.
    Drinks were ordered at the bar.

Used Aspire Lounge earlier in the year. Similar offer from MSE (can't remember exactly) but the food was all self service with good choice, as was the bar! Therefore if you have a choice, I'd go to Aspire.

Both lounges have free WiFi, pleasant staff and a peaceful atmosphere.

hi
    and thanks for the review of the aspire lounge, We used the no1 lounge last year and well we did like it, though like you had similar thoughts about the food but we did make up the price with the drink (i musta had about 5leitres of soft drinks!) and my brother did get a lil tipsy,
    Will look into the apire lounge for next year
  • hilarytopmum
    Options
    t304chris wrote: »
    I have typed in the code to book for Heathrow and it says the code has expired?

Yes, I've just tried, too. Waste of time!
  • RachWill1512
    Options
    First time on forum but have just used the link and code and spent £33.34 on two entries to T2 Manchester which need to be used by 31/12/17. I then try to redeem the voucher codes sent, for date and time of travel (28th Dec) and it says the lounge is fully booked for that time!! Sent an email but can take up to 3 working days to respond ☹️ Not a happy bunny.
  • ah23
    ah23 Posts: 49 Forumite
    edited 22 December 2017 at 9:31PM
    Options
    What's the Escape Lounge in Manchester's Terminal 1 like? I can't seem to find any breakfast/hot food menus. Thanks.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback