Comments

• Gewens
    Gewens Posts: 103
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    October , November
    WestHamDaz wrote: »
    according to the epg its a new series

I do hope it is repeated again soon then.
    Thanks
  • gt568
    gt568 Posts: 2,493
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Its about the frontier...
    {Signature removed by Forum Team}
  • ferf1223
    ferf1223 Posts: 8,935 Forumite
    October , November
    just had an email from netflights.com regarding a BA sale...London to Vegas from £379 for flights from 25.10.09 to 23.06.10
    Does remembering a time that a certain degree of personal responsibility was more or less standard means that I am officially old?
  • nvh
    nvh Posts: 1,652
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Gewens wrote: »
    I do hope it is repeated again soon then.
    Thanks
    just checked and it's not on again in the next couple of weeks (so says my Tivo EPG!)

Just added a couple more videos to the MSE Flickr Group:
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/mselasvegas/pool/

One of the Kahunaville Paradise Sampler (TI), and one of the 'old' volcano at the Mirage :)

will try to get some pics of our rooms up soon, tho we tend to video them!
  • Gewens
    Gewens Posts: 103
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    October , November
    ferf1223 wrote: »
    just had an email from netflights.com regarding a BA sale...London to Vegas from £379 for flights from 25.10.09 to 23.06.10

Just checked my dates (13th - 27th November) and it comes out at £403. Paid £428 last week with the Virgin sale. Although their is a £25 saving, I still would have gone with Virgin as Gatwick is closer to me.
    But I have got to say, it will be nice to have a bit of compertition on that route for direct flights.
  • doodle_bug
    doodle_bug Posts: 307
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I'm booked!
    16th Aug for 11 nights. Booked with Expedia for the first time, flying US airways from Birmingham via Phil. staying at the South Point, cost £700 each. That was £89 cheaper than booking flights/hotel myself at the time of booking.Using APH parking £42 got a £7 discount using aph/offers Always enjoyed paying the South Coast a visit on previous trips and intend to hire a car, Dodge Charger from Thrifty costing £275 using netflights. I have a B'day on the 17th it the big one Hawaii comes to mind:confused: where did the time go?:beer: me somewhere in Vegas on the 17th. All the savings I got are from using info on this site TYVM.
  • pennylane99
    pennylane99 Posts: 5,783
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    December ( including Xmas and New Year )
    ferf1223 wrote: »

Theres also a Virgin seat sale coming up... with Vegas from £334
  • jackieblack
    jackieblack Posts: 10,299
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    nvh wrote: »
    could do with a 'Not planning to go this year / already been' option for the poll :)

I agree!
    Is it possible to add an option once the poll has started?
    2.22kWp Solar PV system installed Oct 2010, Fronius IG20 Inverter, south facing (-5 deg), 30 degree pitch, no shading
    Everything will be alright in the end so, if it’s not yet alright, it means it’s not yet the end
    MFW #4 OPs (offset): 2018 £866.89, 2019 £1322.33, 2020 £1337.07,
    2021 £1250.00, 2022 £1500.00, 2023 £1500
    Target for 2024 (offset) = £1200, YTD £345
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur
  • trets77
    trets77 Posts: 2,886
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    doodle_bug wrote: »
    I'm booked!
    16th Aug for 11 nights. Booked with Expedia for the first time, flying US airways from Birmingham via Phil. staying at the South Point, cost £700 each. That was £89 cheaper than booking flights/hotel myself at the time of booking.Using APH parking £42 got a £7 discount using aph/offers Always enjoyed paying the South Coast a visit on previous trips and intend to hire a car, Dodge Charger from Thrifty costing £275 using netflights. I have a B'day on the 17th it the big one Hawaii comes to mind:confused: where did the time go?:beer: me somewhere in Vegas on the 17th. All the savings I got are from using info on this site TYVM.

congrats :beer::beer::beer::beer:
    Better in my pocket than theirs :rotfl:
  • Froggitt
    Froggitt Posts: 5,904 Forumite
    December ( including Xmas and New Year )
    Free Phantom tix for two for $129 a night at Venetian, with slots etc.

http://www.venetian.com/Pages.aspx?id=3649&om_u=-Os99N&om_i=_BKTPI6B7uT2Emj&

Take a journey to the dramatic this summer with Phantom – The Las Vegas Spectacular. As our gift to you we’re including a pair of tickets to the show that was named the “#1 show in Las Vegas” by the Las Vegas Review Journal and continues to thrill audiences night after night.
    From only $129, your online only offer includes:
    illegitimi non carborundum
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family