E: 21/10 Boots bonus points Event - £10 worth of points for every £50 spent instore or £60 online

https://www.boots.com

Terms & conditions

• Offer valid from Friday 18 October - Monday 21 October 2019 online. In store dates may vary

• A total of 1,000 points will automatically be added to your Advantage Card for every £60 you spend in a single transaction on boots.com or when placing an in store order

• A total of 1,000 points will automatically be added to your Advantage Card for every £50 you spend in a single transaction in store

• Offer excludes the purchase of Dyson Airwrap, infant milks (up to six months), Tutti Bambini, Cosatto, East Coast Furniture, selected NHS prescriptions, postage stamps, giftcards/vouchers and bundles/value packs

• Offer excludes the purchase of Boots Travel and Insurance Services, Pharmacy Services, Boots Opticians, Boots Hearingcare, Boots Kitchen Appliances and the paper bag levy

• Points cannot be redeemed at Boots Opticians, Boots Kitchen Appliances, Boots Hearingcare or against mobile phone top-up cards, prescription items, infant milks (up to six months), gift cards/vouchers, postage stamps or Boots Travel and Insurance Services

• For members of Parenting Club and Over 60s Rewards, you will only receive the fixed number of points advertised. No additional points will be collected

• Existing points promotions will not be multiplied during any points events

• Full Advantage Card terms and conditions apply

• Boots UK reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• kadison
    kadison Posts: 3,662
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    Does anyone remember when these happened only in the lead-up to Christmas, they hold them pretty much all year now so I personally don’t rush to the events near Christmas like I used to.....
    No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2023
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend
    Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read - Groucho Marx
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    kadison wrote: »
    Does anyone remember when these happened only in the lead-up to Christmas, they hold them pretty much all year now so I personally don’t rush to the events near Christmas like I used to.....
    But it is handy if you're going to spend £50 anyway and get lots of multi-buy offers.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • Bought 2 lots of gifts on 3for2 ,1 jar Protect & Perfect £25 total purchase £51.50. Saved £11.50 on 3for2 + £10 worth of points. You could save even more by buying higher value gifts on 3for2.
  • If you want to buy 2 things in store one for £60 and one for £55 can you split the purchases into two and get two lots of £10?

Hope that makes sense
  • deely
    deely Posts: 383
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    venison wrote: »
    If you want to buy 2 things in store one for £60 and one for £55 can you split the purchases into two and get two lots of £10?

Hope that makes sense

you won't need to do that as it's £10 points for every £50 you spend, so spend £100-£149 and get £20 points, £150-£199 get £30 points etc.
  • Went into our Boots store today no posters or POS about this offer asked if it was still on told "it ended yesterday..sunday" so went and spent the £110 in super drug.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure