Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    altojack wrote: »
    Blimey, you lot have been busy:eek:

I'm just about to jump into the shower before I open a bottle of red, put fresh inks into printer then settle for the evening :D.

I've got several pages to read to catchup again, I wonder if SSM managed her mammoth list :cool: or is she still shopping :)

Back in a little while, just need a coffee before I begin my evening :rotfl:

I never quite myself but .......... I posted this ages ago :eek: :eek: I've had a shower, slipped into something comfortable and have a glass of red here now.

I'm puzzled :o :rotfl: :rotfl:
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Back from sains. No rats spotted this time :eek::eek:
    Managed to just about get £10 petrol into the car so no chocolate required :cool: Got 1000 points
    Then 2 shops in Sains. Got lots of mars bars for OH. Not doing shopping for me after seeing the rat yesterday :rotfl:
    500 points x 2. Not as good as yesterday :(
    Will try again tomorrow

Great fun this, seeing what others got. Hope Sains do it again soon :D
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,917 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    cjj wrote: »
    Has anyone ever had points go down after adding bonus points. After this mornings shops I had £80 & when I went out again to different store reciept said £62 in points to start with ????? Tia xx
    Nope, thats strange:cool:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Now have a Bay sale to add to this week's loot. :j
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• bubbs
    altojack wrote: »
    Blimey, you lot have been busy:eek:

I'm just about to jump into the shower before I open a bottle of red, put fresh inks into printer then settle for the evening :D.

I've got several pages to read to catchup again, I wonder if SSM managed her mammoth list :cool: or is she still shopping :)

Back in a little while, just need a coffee before I begin my evening :rotfl:

Think you have had more than 1 glass:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    Think you have had more than 1 glass:rotfl::rotfl:

I think a few bottles!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    gocat wrote: »
    Back from sains. No rats spotted this time :eek::eek:
    Managed to just about get £10 petrol into the car so no chocolate required :cool: Got 1000 points
    Then 2 shops in Sains. Got lots of mars bars for OH. Not doing shopping for me after seeing the rat yesterday :rotfl:
    500 points x 2. Not as good as yesterday :(
    Will try again tomorrow

Great fun this, seeing what others got. Hope Sains do it again soon :D

They did it earlier in the year no petrol, last year was petrol , so this is the 3rd one
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    My S doesn't sell clothes :(
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    cjj wrote: »
    Has anyone ever had points go down after adding bonus points. After this mornings shops I had £80 & when I went out again to different store reciept said £62 in points to start with ????? Tia xx

Yes.

If memory serves the points total doesn't properly update until the next day so when you shop it tends to show you the total earned on that shop plus your starting total for the day
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    mhoc wrote: »
    Just remembered that Little dish is on shopimumm - are these the correct versions pretty please?

and I can see Jamie dogers as well - please does anyone have a barcode

and pepsi as well!

They pulled it about a week ago
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure