E.ON Android App - Can't log in

Comments

• Raxiel
    Raxiel Posts: 1,398
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Well Raxiel I'm sorry to read this.

I've spoken to colleague here that came from smart, and she has said the same as what you've been told :(

This is nothing else we can do until the DCC goes live, even though you've had the meter change.

I can only apologise to you as I think I was also a bit miss-informed as well.

I hope everything was ok at the hospital and I'm sorry again.

Helena.

Thanks Helena, I've not actually had a meter swap, they cancelled it because it wouldn't change anything. Guess I'll just have to wait out the DCC, unfortunately no one seems to know when that will be.

All was well at the Hospital, thanks. Just had a lot of waiting around to be told so!
    3.6 kW PV in the Midlands - 9x Sharp 400W black panels - 6x facing SE and 3x facing SW, Solaredge Optimisers and Inverter. 400W Derril Water (one day). Octopus Flux
  • E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena
    E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena Posts: 2,359
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Organisation Representative
    Raxiel wrote: »
    Thanks Helena, I've not actually had a meter swap, they cancelled it because it wouldn't change anything. Guess I'll just have to wait out the DCC, unfortunately no one seems to know when that will be.

All was well at the Hospital, thanks. Just had a lot of waiting around to be told so!

Oh I see, thank you,

I know it's so frustrating :(

I'm glad everything was ok at the hospital, I know all about hospital waiting around, it's not fun.

Always here to try:o and help as much as I can.

Helena :)
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Raxiel
    Forumite
    It's been a month, and I've had my first bill 3 days ago, but still get the same error.

Any advice?

There was a(nother) slight hitch with my switch, I applied for the single rate version and got put on the E7 version. Didn't notice until the bill came through. It's in the process of being fixed, would that have an effect?
    3.6 kW PV in the Midlands - 9x Sharp 400W black panels - 6x facing SE and 3x facing SW, Solaredge Optimisers and Inverter. 400W Derril Water (one day). Octopus Flux
    It's been a month, and I've had my first bill 3 days ago, but still get the same error.

Any advice?

There was a(nother) slight hitch with my switch, I applied for the single rate version and got put on the E7 version. Didn't notice until the bill came through. It's in the process of being fixed, would that have an effect?

Morning Raxiel,

The tariff really shouldn't make a different to the error that you're getting.

I'm going to send your details over to the app guys I'm in contact with, if that ok with you? And ask them if there are any issues in the background.

I'll get back to you next week.

Thank you

Helena
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Raxiel
    Forumite
    edited 3 November 2017 at 1:29PM
    Morning Raxiel,

The tariff really shouldn't make a different to the error that you're getting.

I'm going to send your details over to the app guys I'm in contact with, if that ok with you? And ask them if there are any issues in the background.

I'll get back to you next week.

Thank you

Helena

That's fine with me Helena, thanks.
    Additional info for them, I've tried it again with both my email address and customer number (In case the + in the address was confusing things)
    That's fine with me Helena, thanks.
    Additional info for them, I've tried it again with both my email address and customer number (In case the + in the address was confusing things)

Super thank you.

I know it's actully been passed to a digital guy, so I'll be in touch as soon as I can.

Have a lovely weekend.

Helena
  • Raxiel
    Forumite
    Super thank you.

I know it's actully been passed to a digital guy, so I'll be in touch as soon as I can.

Have a lovely weekend.

Helena

Any news Helena? Still not working on my end.
    Any news Helena? Still not working on my end.

I've got back in contact with them and asked for some updates for you.

I'm sorry it's taking so long.

Thank you

Helena
  • Raxiel
    Forumite
    I've got back in contact with them and asked for some updates for you.

I'm sorry it's taking so long.

Thank you

Helena

Hi,

Could you give them another prod and push them for a comment please? Still get the same error.
    Hi,

Could you give them another prod and push them for a comment please? Still get the same error.

Hi Raxiel,

Funnily enough, I emailed them this morning.

I'm so sorry that I haven't got an update for you yet.

Thank you

Helena
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure