Tesco + Bonus Points

Options
Good afternoon,

I imagine other people may well have had the same email today but Tesco have brought back their offer for extra points until December 31,2018.

For every £4 you spend in store (on qualifying purchases up to £250) you’ll earn an extra Clubcard point.

Thanks.
It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.

Comments

• no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Interesting, but nothing on their website, and no not had an email - but then I rarely do from them!!
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    no1catman wrote: »
    Interesting, but nothing on their website, and no not had an email - but then I rarely do from them!!

Its on the first page of the + website

Do you use the pay+ app to pay? If you dont then you wont have got the email.

https://www.tesco.com/pay-plus/
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • ballisticbrian
    ballisticbrian Posts: 3,937 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 18 April 2018 at 11:38AM
    Options
    I'm just booking a holiday and need 650 Club Card Points more to get £90 off.

Can you money savers help me out the quickest way without spending a fortune?

For example are there still offers jotted around the shop like 100 points with this item or that?

I shop in Morrisons now and they tend to do this with Morrisons More Points?

edited to add, > but do you also have to wait until the clubcard voucher codes appear in your account or is there a running total?
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I've said it before, and I'll probably say it again - you do not spend points.

Every few months, points get converted into vouchers that get sent out to the clubcard address, or they can be seen on-line in MCA.

How, many points do you currently have?

With Morrisons as soon as you reach 5,000 points it is converted to a coupon which is printed out at the till next time you shop.

Tesco, seem to be concentrating on prices rather than points promotions.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • ballisticbrian
    ballisticbrian Posts: 3,937 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I booked the holiday and they told me that not all the Hoseasons holidays allow the £90 vouchers anyway, only the £50 that I had in hand. I'm not sure how you would know that beforehand however.
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure