Christmas and Finance

Options
Hello, I am a student currently studying television production at university. Myself and my group are currently doing a TV news project about Christmas and how people are struggling with their finances at this time of year. We wanted to talk about finance schemes i.e. store cards and how people are using them to get gifts for Christmas etc. To help out with our project we were wondering if we could talk to someone (a parent) that may use these store cards or some kind of finance scheme to help them pay for the big day. If anyone is interested we would like to do a short interview with you which would only be posted as part of our university project. We would like to know if these finance cards are worth getting and if they help you around Christmas, but therefore are you struggling after the Christmas period with paying the money back? If anyone is interested and anymore information is needed we will offer contact details to you.

Thank you
Aimee

Comments

• Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,685 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Aimee
    I appreciate you're not a journalist but I think you need to read this part of MSE rules:
    TV companies, newspapers and researchers should not post on the Forum asking for case studies without permission.
    If you're a journalist looking for case studies, please follow the steps in the media enquiries section of the Site FAQs.
    Get in touch with MSE and ask for permission to post.
    Otherwise, I'm pretty sure your post will be removed.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure