Where do I start?!

13»

Comments

• :j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j

ITS PAY DAY!!!

:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j
    Feels like an absolute lifetime since last pay day, which is odd since I'm paid fortnightly, anywho... I'm itching to make this months payments so I can update my sig (what an exciting life I lead) and work out how much I have left for overpayments, although the overpayments will have to be paid towards the end of September as lots of DD come out in the next two weeks and then the two weeks after that I have wages coming in but nothing going out.. its all very confusing, I struggle to keep up myself.

Got a present to buy for my Dads birthday, trying to think of something nice but cheap isn't easy, I'm going with a book at the moment, but will go into town after work and have a nosey around, I also NEED a new eyeliner, and it is a must, I've needed one for ages, and they're only £4... but then I'll have to tell the spending diary, and do I really want to look at my pie chart at the end of the month and see a slice for eyeliner instead of debt payments? I dont think so. But I do need one. I'll think about it. I wonder if I could just not tell the spending diary... No.

So here is what I plan for my finances for the month of September:

Make £90 to put towards the 1 debt v 100 day challenge which will eventually go towards paying off HSBC.

Pay off remaining £178 to Next Directory.

Normal payments of:
    £50 to HSBC (the minimum is £30 so I overpay by £20 every month)
    £150 to Lloyds

Total towards debt repayments for September- £468- seems like a lot, and I have no idea how I'm going to do it, but I'm going to give it my best shot! Fingers crossed!

PP
  • £4 for an eyeliner!!! What brand is that?? Can't you get one for less? Don't think I have ever spent more than £2 on one, I am lucky in that we have a macarthur glen not too far away and there is a revlon shop there but I bet you could get a rimmel one or collection 2000 or something cheaper and eyeliners are all the same really.

Or why not try lining your eyes with eyeshadow? Then you wouldn't need to buy anything, it gives a softer line that doesn't smear. I just use a stiff brush or sponge applicator, dampen it slightly and load it up with lots of dark brown or grey shadow and use it just like an eyeliner. It is the easiest way to line the upper lids and does a decent job of the lower ones.

If you are feeling the need for any fashion or beauty buys why not visit the HB&F board. There is always good advice for cheap ways to get the same effect as with expensive make - up on there.
  • I thought £4 was cheap :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport