Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• Finished training and received two smarts in my first real posting pack. Before I'd even had chance to prepare the letters to be sent they request one smart be returned!
  • Urgh, I now have received two cubes to post in the same week as well. If it was the same day, fair enough but it's two separate days

I'd bounce one to the following week. ;)
  • I received a cube where the address was not correct and I've recorded that as the last bit of information they check online. I just wonder whether TNS will follow-up on that and ask how it was wrong.
  • Ms_Chocaholic
    Ms_Chocaholic Posts: 12,571
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I'm confused about the presentation packs - I've had them in the past (Shakespeare & Beatrix Potter are ones I remember) - can anyone advise when these are issued and for what reason.
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
  • Today I received a large box, a cube and 5 jiffy bags! I`m sure the postie must be suspicious.
  • Ms_Chocaholic
    Forumite
    I assume all the posties will know, the address labels are quite distinct, my home only has one number so my address has an extra space between the number and the address on all printed correspondence - they couldn't make it more obvious.
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I have posted before. Posties dont care.
    They deliver whats for you when it it comes. They may moa if you are 'never' in for packets ;)
    If they know they should be flagging you up.
  • Ms_Chocaholic
    Forumite
    custardy wrote: »
    I have posted before. Posties dont care.
    They deliver whats for you when it it comes. They may moa if you are 'never' in for packets ;)
    If they know they should be flagging you up.

My previous postie cared ... many of my TNS items had slits in the edge of the envelopes the exact size as the width of the SMART. My postie has since changed tho.
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 11 February 2018 at 3:51PM
    My previous postie cared ... many of my TNS items had slits in the edge of the envelopes the exact size as the width of the SMART. My postie has since changed tho.

To what end? What would removing an RFID do to benefit the postie?
    An RFID failing its journey is an instant flag up.
    They are used extensively outside the TNS framework to test the network.
    Would these SMARTs be sent loose on the envelope?
  • Ms_Chocaholic
    Forumite
    custardy wrote: »
    To what end? What would removing an RFID do to benefit the postie?
    An RFID failing its journey is an instant flag up.
    They are used extensively outside the TNS framework to test the network.
    Would these SMARTs be sent loose on the envelope?

I assume just to check that's what was inside the envelopes - I can only assume but 9 out of 10 TNS envelopes had the slit - my normal post didn't.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure