Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,892 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    cherie1122 wrote: »
    I was quick going in to accept the correctly delivered invitation and missed it. My sister missed it too. Maybe there were not so many invites because it was for four weeks?

Presumably there will only be half as many slots to fill now they are going for 4 weeks at a time instead of 2 - It wasn't there after I got an invite but not sure I would have taken it up anyway (At first glance I had assumed they were increasing payment to £8 for two weeks not reducing it by 20%)
  • Hi

Did you receive the leaflets during your Unaddressed Mail survey? Lately, I haven't been receiving the leaflets and have to answer a 5 question email about it.

We don't get many leaflets here, probably because we are so remote. I have had 3 weeks when I have only had one specific item to identify - and I've never not received a leaflet they list :-)
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    For selfish reasons I do not mind items that need to be posted or handed in at the post office. The nearest post office to me is about 3 miles away and that means a long walk or cycle ride and in turn hopefully keeps me fit.
  • I have been doing an unaddressed mail survey for the last 3 weeks.
    I really can't see the problem in it being extended and additional vouchers being given, and whilst I acknowledge that others may get bucket loads of leaflets,I have had 7 over the monitored period.

£5 or £or £8 its still very easy money!
    in S 38 T 2 F 50
    out S 36 T 9 F 24 FF 4

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21 2020 -5 2021 -4 2022
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    millie wrote: »
    Just had the email for the next unaddressed survey and that too has increased to £8 but that is for 5 weeks now instead of 3.
    Today - I've had an e-mail asking me if i want to join a special 6 week version in February. Which suggests that the increase in length is temporary. Though I agree that if they are doubling the work they should double the fee.

As others have said - it's relatively easy money given that it's usually me who picks up the leaflets and it's minimal hassle to update next time I'm online. I put the vouchers in a drawer until I hit £35 or so and then pay for a meal out.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,543 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    NBLondon wrote: »
    Today - I've had an e-mail asking me if i want to join a special 6 week version in February. Which suggests that the increase in length is temporary. Though I agree that if they are doubling the work they should double the fee.

As others have said - it's relatively easy money given that it's usually me who picks up the leaflets and it's minimal hassle to update next time I'm online. I put the vouchers in a drawer until I hit £35 or so and then pay for a meal out.
    I had the same email - admittedly they should really be paying us £10 for 6 weeks but, as you say, its very easy to do so I'm not that bothered. I only get leaflets on one day per week most of the time so it works out at less than 5 minutes work over the normal 3 week period. I'd far rather do the leaflet survey and the correctly delivered survey than the main survey - they pay much better for far less work :D
    2020 Wins:
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    :)

I have received my leaving stamp set plus 12 x 1st & 4 x 1st large :D

Star Wars from October 2017 not Game of Thrones :o
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Is posting 2 cubes in one week taking the mickey? Usually one a month, but two in one week :(
  • trix-a-belle
    trix-a-belle Posts: 1,480 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Is posting 2 cubes in one week taking the mickey? Usually one a month, but two in one week :(

is one technically Jan & one technically Feb as this week goes over month end? i've had that before
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Is posting 2 cubes in one week taking the mickey? Usually one a month, but two in one week :(

Moan & complain. I bet TNS will stop very quickly.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure