Reclaiming refund from Seller

Options
Hi all, please advise me. I purchased a fitness course from a training provider. It cost me £97 when I received the content it literally was 6 poorly filmed home videos of her playing with her son, demonstrating how you can include tots in a Pilates class. I wrote in via the website complaint proceedings and just said I was very disappointed with the content of the course for the price I paid. She literally replied in 30 minutes and said I had the wrong ideas about the course and she is happy to refund me and will remove me from the Facebook instructors group. She literally did that in 30 minutes and barred my online course account access. But I have not had a refund??? I have emailed 3 times politely asking for her to process it..... I paid via PayPal . What protection do I have, what course of actions should I now take?

Comments

• MovingForwards
    MovingForwards Posts: 16,921 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Claim a refund via paypal as you have that option.
    Mortgage started 2020, aiming to clear it in 2026.
  • Adly812
    Adly812 Posts: 558 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thank you I have just opened a Dispute. Thank goodness I paid with PayPal. But the course training provider is doing everything to make my life difficult. Take 30 minutes to remove my student access so I can not leave any review, barres me from Facebook. Yet does not have the time to refund me ?.. so upset
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure